The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

OMG!! I'M #7!!!! Seven is my lucky number!(Birthday on July 7 - 07/07)

XD

Add me.
Guess I'll be in!

=D

Remember, the more people that join, the funner the game will turn out. It means I can add more awesome roles. :D

ROLES: (these roles are not final, but are expected to be in the game. . . unless there's too little people. More will be added if there are enough people)

If the roles do not specify a power, then that role does not have that power.

Pro-Town Roles:

Vanilla Townie: Regular townspeople. They can only lynch (even though everyone else, even the power roles, can also do this. . .)

Cop: Players that can scan one person per night. Can see whether they are "innocent" (pro-town), or "guilty" (Mafia or serial killer).

Miller: Regular townspeople with an air of suspicion about them. When scanned by cops, they are shown as guilty, when in actuality they are not.

Doctor: Each night they can choose a person to "protect." The person protected will not die when targeted to be killed by anyone (cannot protect from lynching). They cannot protect themselves.

Commuter: Can protect oneself from being killed when targeted. Can only use this power once every two nights. Cannot save self from lynching.

Jack-of-All-Trades: Can perform five roles: scan, protect, kill, roleblock, and commute. Can only use each power once.

Vigilante: Can kill. The number of times is dependent on the number of people joining. XD

Pro-Mafia Roles:

Mafia Godfather: Can command the mafia members on what to do. They have the final say in kills and roleblocks.

Mafia Thief: Can steal from various members. The item they steal reveals what role that person plays.

Mafia Roleblocker: Can block a person with a power role from performing their role on the night the roleblock occurred.

Mafia Janitor: Can kill and clean up a kill (to clean up a kill, they must be the person sent to perform the kill). Clean-ups can only be used twice. A clean-up kill causes the deceased person's role to not be revealed.

Mafia Vanilla: Mafia members that hold no power.

Third-party

Serial killer: Can kill one person per night. Wins when everyone is dead. Even wins if he himself is dead (after all, he just wants to see the whole town dead).

Edited by Cymbeline