The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

there is this one girl at my college where she works with a guy that looks exactly like sasuke and so she is in love with him now and they have been dating for like 6 months so far lol

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Agh... I'm wondering if I should jump on the wagon and post here.

Anyway I'd say the third guy, though I don't know how you'd go about it.

Well, I already know that I won't go with the other two cause I don't wanna (except the 2nd :wub: ), my problem is that it's hard to forget them.

Plus when it's longish you can mess with it, lol.

My one friend's boyfriend recently got a haircut. My friend was like, NOOOOOOO! Can't play with his hair anymore!

Of course she still does anyway. Lol.

I like the haircuts of all 3... well... maybe not so much the #1.

(XD their names on here will be known as #1, #2, and #3!)

My brother got a haircut and all the girls were mad except probably one or two.

One of my friends comes to school one day with his hair about an inch shorter and all his annoying fangirls are like ZOMG UR HAIRS GONE!!!!!111!!one

It was funny.

XD yeah, fangirls are pretty annoying! My brother has some, but I'm not sure if any of them know he already has a girlfriend!

just like shrek, go for bachelor number 3

on a more serious note: don't go for the druggies, trust me. I mean seriously, trust me. I know quite a few druggies myself and none of them live around me anymore. They all have and or had major problems and being in the middle of that is NOT where me nor you would like to be. Don't forget I'm 21, so I've seen the future (kinda)

this topic......Freohr I think you should change it to you and kiryn talk, don't change it to girl talk or else it will be swarmed by masu's

Lulz.

Though I agree somewhat with what Cynthia said. You shouldn't worry too much about a full time relationship at 15. That is to say, you can have a relationship with someone, but it doesn't mean you have to commit your whole life to that purpose.

My suggestion: Ask the third guy out on a date. If things work out, great. If you decide after a date you don't want to have a relationship with him, then no sweat. It's just one date.

just like shrek, go for bachelor number 3

on a more serious note: don't go for the druggies, trust me. I mean seriously, trust me. I know quite a few druggies myself and none of them live around me anymore. They all have and or had major problems and being in the middle of that is NOT where me nor you would like to be. Don't forget I'm 21, so I've seen the future (kinda)

Don't worry, I'm not gonna go for him. The problem is that I can't quit thinking about him. I will never go out with him.

Lulz.

Though I agree somewhat with what Cynthia said. You shouldn't worry too much about a full time relationship at 15. That is to say, you can have a relationship with someone, but it doesn't mean you have to commit your whole life to that purpose.

My suggestion: Ask the third guy out on a date. If things work out, great. If you decide after a date you don't want to have a relationship with him, then no sweat. It's just one date.

... I knew this would come up eventually... I am not social at all in school... It's against my nature...

Wait... Okay, I am social, because we kinda became friends before, but I am not the type to ask him out.

That's the tragic question about all the guys with awesome hair. What if they get it cut?

In my case, it's a matter of me having to. My hair would get much too messy otherwise. It's a shame, I look good with my hair grown out.

... I knew this would come up eventually... I am not social at all in school... It's against my nature...

Wait... Okay, I am social, because we kinda became friends before, but I am not the type to ask him out.

Well here's the way I see it: Are you willing to break free of that fear over this guy? Cause if you can't, then are you really sure you want to go out with him? If you can't even deal with the fear for a chance at him?

Just some food for thought. I love you either way Freohr.

I'll go on epic rant tomorrow, it is late tonight and I must use my iphone. I'll send you some PMs, because I'm fairly experienced in the "love" area. I'm actually gonna ask out a girl tomorrow :P.

I find all of them to be good prospects.

1) Nothin wrong with a little physical attraction. And know about the sneeze thing. I fell in love with my first gf's voice XD. Second gf had the cutest whispers too.

2) Benefit of the doubt. Don't try to interfere with his relationship, as it will end badly. It's ok to like a person with a gf, btw. Chances are things won't last forever. Just don't think they'll be ending soon and wait for him. You can like someone else.

3) Good choice, but if you can, try to make an effort to be around/with him. Talk to him, call him, hug him? Don't smother him, but guys like to feel loved too.