The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

how ofteners can we attacks?

Only once per post, and you can heal too. Hurt and Heal, tbh.

I was actually expecting real FE characters, not SF members... But oh well.

I'll be in it. Looks fun.

Of course its fun, if you follow the rules. XD

I sense people getting pissed.

*Kills Everyone*

*Creates himself*

Hikarusa-9999999999999999999999999

Everyone else-0

Edited by Hikarusa

How about we redo this including everyone? (the actives)

That was my plan, that is why I am leaving this open to see who wants in.

Gotta' go with Branded here. This game should be left to fictional characters. ._.

Naw, who cares about FE characters? It is more fun imo if we beat the crap out of each other. If you cant play a simple game such as this, and if you hate losing, then I recommend you dont play it.

Naw, who cares about FE characters? It is more fun imo if we beat the crap out of each other. If you cant play a simple game such as this, and if you hate losing, then I recommend you dont play it.

This is a Fire Emblem forum and you asked who cares about Fire Emblem characters? :huh:

If someone is a sore loser, you don't think they could get offended by losing and start flaming? I've never seen this game used for actual members of a forum. It's almost exclusivly used with characters.

This is a Fire Emblem forum and you asked who cares about Fire Emblem characters? :huh:

If someone is a sore loser, you don't think they could get offended by losing and start flaming? I've never seen this game used for actual members of a forum. It's almost exclusivly used with characters.

Not many of you care about FE. I posted some mugs in creative and that didnt spark interest, so yeah, I believe nobody here cares about FE.

And not really, I use to play it like this all the time. This is only a simple version of it, just wait til I incorporate moves n weapons and clans.

Actually ninji lots of forums i go to use the members. Like Gamefaqs in the TOS 2 boards we had a tos hurt and heal and we had a member hurt and heal (I got 3rd place for being a genis fanboy and emil hater XD) And well if we cant do a little fun thing like this without sore losers and flaming then that says alot about the ppl here.

Not many of you care about FE. I posted some mugs in creative and that didnt spark interest, so yeah, I believe nobody here cares about FE.

And not really, I use to play it like this all the time. This is only a simple version of it, just wait til I incorporate moves n weapons and clans.

Actually, people just never check the creative boards. Ever. We wouldn't be here if we didn't like Fire Emblem. :mellow:

Actually ninji lots of forums i go to use the members. Like Gamefaqs in the TOS 2 boards we had a tos hurt and heal and we had a member hurt and heal (I got 3rd place for being a genis fanboy and emil hater XD) And well if we cant do a little fun thing like this without sore losers and flaming then that says alot about the ppl here.

Debates. That's all I have to say.

Alright, I'll make another list soon enough, right when I come back from an appoinment. ^^ Leave names here if any others wanna be in, otherwise, Im not gonna include your butts. :D