The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

THIS TOPIC FAILS HARD. You care THAT much about HOW MANY ppl like you? SAD. I dont care HOW MANY ppl like me as long as the ones I like accept me. Thats all you should strive for. Not to "Be better than Masu" Sounds like you have a superiority complex and ego that you wish to stroke/fufill

Okay, from my sources, (CGV) prostitutes are expensive. 10,000 gold is a lot of money. Fireman will do whatever you want for 10,000 gold so yeah..... <_< >_>

Edited by Ooglybear

Stop that thinking. You're not a failure "and stuff". You're a human being.

Change that. Stop letting every single thing get to you. Whenever someone insults you, think of yourself positively and even to laugh of yourself. Learn to build an emotional wall around you.

Don't make it so easy. Whenever you have to vent your feelings, vent it to someone you trust instead of randomly at the public.

Never assume anything in life. Below is a piece of advice from Nightmare that I "re-wrote".

If they can't stand the heat, they should stay out of the kitchen. Seriously, there are a lot more depressing things out there than one man's issues.

-I'm not a positive thinker. I've never been one, and I probably never will be one.

-Okay.

-I've never had any real self conifidence. Which is why I seek other's approval.

-I guess that is their choice.

-I'm not a positive thinker. I've never been one, and I probably never will be one.

-Okay.

-I've never had any real self conifidence. Which is why I seek other's approval.

Okay then. You're not a positive thinker, but you don't need approval from others as long as you're not doing something bad(like raping or murdering someone). You don't need Bianchi's attention to be happy. There are plenty of better things in your life. Find yourself some of your favorite movies. Watch them when you're depressed or something. Maybe they can remind you that you don't need anyone so long as you're happy.

Edited by Fireman

-Okay.

-That's just the thing, man. If you believe in something enough, you WILL be one. Stop saying (and thinking) things like that. You're a human being, and every human is versatile and CAN change. Believe that you will change for the better, and you WILL change. Trust me on this, I've had personal experience (and if somebody says "PEMN" I will break their teeth and make them swallow).

-Like I said, believe in yourself and you will have self-confidence. Here, let me give you a short guide:

1. Think about and study yourself. What are your interests? Your likes? Dislikes? Tastes? Abilities? Talents? Skills? Think and study and APPRECIATE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU ARE, NOT FOR WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN.

2. Try to think of all the successes in your life, even the tiniest ones. Dwell on them. Make yourself feel better by thinking about them. Then, when you're feeling good, try to believe that you're capable of anything. This seriously helps.

3. Fireman said this before, but I'll say it again: Be thankful and happy for what you are and what you have; not for what you aren't and what you don't have. That is the key to success in life.