The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

wat

since we established that

cute = hot

hot =/= cute

the strippers are the cute type that are actually hot because they are just so damn cute

Humor has changed.

it's no longer about satire, silliness, and parody

it's an endless assault of serious, perpetuated by crybabies and people who state what you can and can not joke about

Politically correctness - and its murder of humor, has destroyed the political incorrect world.

Humor has changed.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Actually, I just saying about this whole what you can and can't joke about in humor these days and how people like to take a joke and just overblown it like the whole Sarah Palin and lipstick deal.

It's not that you can't joke about things, it's just there's a time and a place.

Yeah. I mean, nobody that stupid to crack a joke about terrorist flying the planes into the WTC on 9-11-01.

Wait . . . georgecarlin

Edited by Snow_Storm

Meh, I guess you ought to rely on humor that isn't over the top profane. Me, I prefer to get my humor out the the "what the heck?" category. You know, stuff so weird, you can't help but laugh. I am one of the folks who doesn't like many of today's comedians, but I still like humor.

It's not that you can't joke about things, it's just there's a time and a place.

If someone says they were just diagnosed with AIDS, I doubt it would be a good time to crack a joke about it with them.

YES Mother

Humor has changed.

it's no longer about satire, silliness, and parody

it's an endless assault of serious, perpetuated by crybabies and people who stated what you can and can not joke about

Politically correctness - and its murder of humor, has destoryed the political incorrect world.

Humor has changed.

Sounds like the world I am living in :lol: