The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Umm....more art? Music videos? I think they're considered art....

Hmm... like, create your own music video?... Well... yeah, nevermind! -_- It wouldn't be showing others already made... unless you wanted to show someone else's work.

Eh...true...nevermind then..

Uh oh... I think I worded it wrong...

I asked if the video you posted would have to be one you created yourself, but then I said nevermind to the question. Because it was obvious that it would've been one a person him/herself had created...

I think that makes more sense... :unsure:

But if you understood the meaning in the first place... then nevermind this post either! I would like to make a music video, too!... I just don't have very good technology for that... =(

Uh oh... I think I worded it wrong...

I asked if the video you posted would have to be one you created yourself, but then I said nevermind to the question. Because it was obvious that it would've been one a person him/herself had created...

I think that makes more sense... :unsure:

But if you understood the meaning in the first place... then nevermind this post either! I would like to make a music video, too!... I just don't have very good technology for that... =(

if your computer is good so I know some good tools for that.

I have only one thing to say about this whole situation: Over dramatic spammer is being over dramatic. Oh, and like many others have said, you will not really be leaving. I know your kind, seen them plenty of times before. They never really leave, you will be back, and more annoying than ever before.

Besides, it is not like you are that great. I am sure that you will be replaced by another person like you very soon, you are not an uncommon personality on the internet after all.

Edited by Shuuda

I have only one thing to say about this whole situation: Over dramatic spammer is being over dramatic. Oh, and like many others have said, you will not really be leaving. I know your kind, seen them plenty of times before. They never really leave, you will be back, and more annoying than ever before.

you do not deserve to be here.

leave.

now.

Shuuda in case you didnt know.

Your critiques on people's fanfics started a flame war on its own.

I know YOUR kind

and you have no right judging TLS

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

Besides, it is not like you are that great. I am sure that you will be replaced by another person like you very soon, you are not an uncommon personality on the internet after all.

Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here. Some of us actually care about him

at least people cared about him.

you? you just like nuts.

you do not deserve to be here.

leave.

now.

Shuuda in case you didnt know.

Your critiques on people's fanfics started a flame war on its own.

I know YOUR kind

and you have no right judging TLS

Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here. Some of us actually care about him
at least people cared about him.

you? you just like nuts.

Those three plus this, listen, you shove your own thoughts on us...we don't give a fuck. We will write in script, story format, or fucking setence long stories if we so incline. People like TLS, you are one nobody cares if you fucking stay, leave, jump in a lake, or just shudder into the shadows. Go to hell.