The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

@ Matt

Honestly, I actually doubt he'll really leave. He already left for real one time, yet he came back. Now he leaves for real again. Or so he says, at least.

@ Matt

Honestly, I actually doubt he'll really leave. He already left for real one time, yet he came back. Now he leaves for real again. Or so he says, at least.

He may come back, he may leave for good, either way he's still my bro, and I won't tolerate any people who shall go nameless, like Shuuda flaming him, or acting like a prick.

Anyway, anyone want to make bets on when he will be crawling back here?

the last bet that was made, he was banned for it...

and I won't tolerate any people who shall go nameless, like Shuuda flaming him, or acting like a prick.

I am not flaming, I am just calling out his bullshit(bluff if you will).

I have only one thing to say about this whole situation: Over dramatic spammer is being over dramatic. Oh, and like many others have said, you will not really be leaving. I know your kind, seen them plenty of times before. They never really leave, you will be back, and more annoying than ever before.

Besides, it is not like you are that great. I am sure that you will be replaced by another person like you very soon, you are not an uncommon personality on the internet after all.

I'ma be honest.

I agree with what I bolded.

Of course, as far as the actual topic goes, I've never really understood why people care if people are hostile toward them.

Really, at the end of the day, any attention is good attention in my book. I mean, everyone could hate you, or everyone could ignore your existence. WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?

That's why most good friends are naturally jerks to each other. There are lines, duh, but yeah.