so we're all in agreement that Pokemon Moon is the D E F I N I T I V E and B E S T version right?

Esme

yeah but you're forgetting all the time it rekt link's ass before he figured out how to defeat it quickly.

It never rekt link's ass because he played the song of time.

Stupid moon cannot event play it.

Edited by Naughx

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate pokemon anyway cuz everyone online is competitive af and heres me with my cute little -12 iv swinub getting crushed and demolished BUT that said i have a friend whos the same way and i said if hed get it i would also get it so we could play against each other.

so in the off-chance that i do get the game..

both the legendaries r UGLY AF so im gonna have to go w color here and ill be getting moon. cuz i love blue. but yeah

i take back what i said about moon being ugly, i saw a drawing of it that was nice so i zoomed in on the cover and it turns out it has 2 eyes and not a single pink one. wow

Well, but don't forget that the moon only shines because it reflects the sun's light.

So we can assume the sun is the real star (sorry for the pun).

Also without the sun we wouldn't have potatoes and other nice things.

more like pokemon masochist

Playing showdown is masochism

Well, but don't forget that the moon only shines because it reflects the sun's light.

So we can assume the sun is the real star (sorry for the pun).

Also without the sun we wouldn't have potatoes and other nice things.

inb4 potato Pokemon.

Playing showdown is masochism inb4 potato Pokemon.

I was going to post a hastily drawn concept of it, then I realized I was too lazy. Edited by Glaceon Mage

The Sun is superior here, in fact it's quite apparent:

-The cornerstone of life and our continued existence

-Also pretty

-In fact you can thank the Sun for being able to see pretty things at all

-The Sun is associated with power and authority, life, warmth, and happiness

-The Moon is cold and desolate

-Moonlight is still sunlight

Comparing the legendary to a mere Pyroar is a mockery. It exudes power and majesty, unmatched by the frail, flimsy bat.

Rock in space is alright, but I submit these true and undeniable facts that prove Pokemon Sun to be the d e f i n i t i v e and b e s t version, the real star here.

The Sun is superior here, in fact it's quite apparent:

-The cornerstone of life and our continued existence

-Also pretty

-In fact you can thank the Sun for being able to see pretty things at all

-The Sun is associated with power and authority, life, warmth, and happiness

-The Moon is cold and desolate

-Moonlight is still sunlight

Comparing the legendary to a mere Pyroar is a mockery. It exudes power and majesty, unmatched by the frail, flimsy bat.

Rock in space is alright, but I submit these true and undeniable facts that prove Pokemon Sun to be the d e f i n i t i v e and b e s t version, the real star here.

I think you should take the moon's advice and do a bit of s e l f - r e f l e c t i o n. You'll soon come to realize how great and praiseworthy the moon is, and how the sun isn't actually all it's cracked up to be.

Also, moonlight is basically sunlight except its better and cancer-free.

...Do you really want to admit that you support cancer?! How awful.

I think you should take the moon's advice and do a bit of s e l f - r e f l e c t i o n. You'll soon come to realize how great and praiseworthy the moon is, and how the sun isn't actually all it's cracked up to be.

Also, moonlight is basically sunlight except its better and cancer-free.

...Do you really want to admit that you support cancer?! How awful.

A rock in space is hardly as praiseworthy as the star we are revolving around.

Moonlight is basically sunlight except without the whole, "here, have the energy you need to continue your existence."

...Am I to understand that you don't support our continued existence or that of all other life on Earth? What a terrible stance to take on the matter.

A rock in space is hardly as praiseworthy as the star we are revolving around.

Moonlight is basically sunlight except without the whole, "here, have the energy you need to continue your existence."

...Am I to understand that you don't support our continued existence or that of all other life on Earth? What a terrible stance to take on the matter.

Of course it's praiseworthy-- It's gorgeous! Magical! Way better than that dumb ball of fire. Don't be ridiculous saying it's any better than our beautiful silver space rock.

And of course I support our continued existence... under the cold embrace of the moon! Awoooooooo!

Edited by Esme

Of course it's praiseworthy-- It's gorgeous! Magical! Way better than that dumb ball of fire. Don't be ridiculous saying it's any better than our beautiful silver space rock.

And of course I support our continued existence... under the cold embrace of the moon! Awoooooooo!

Nothing magical about a rock, it is gorgeous only because of the Sun!

Such an existence without the Sun's warm embrace simply wouldn't be.

Nothing magical about a rock, it is gorgeous only because of the Sun!

Such an existence without the Sun's warm embrace simply wouldn't be.

Which is why it should be the goal of humanity to rid ourselves of that horrid sphere of radiation and give its bountiful light to its rightful owner: The Moon.