Who will be unfortunate enough to be stuck with Azama?

Part 'srs biz', part 'd'awww':

+speed FCorrin ! Soleil

Niles ! Shigure

Hana ! Dwyer (I really wanted swordmaster for Jakob since both ninja wives are taken)

Camilla ! Sophie

Sakura ! Midori (Didn't really make up my mind as to what I wanted Midori to do, so I thought to make her somewhat decent physically, and magically?)

Kagero ! Shiro

Oboro ! Kiragi

Rinkah ! Asugi (was running out of mothers by the time I got back to Asugi. Had no plans besides balance his stats)

Hinoka ! Selkie

Setsuna ! Hisame

Severa ! Caeldori

Nyx ! Rhajat

Charlotte ! Siegbert

Felicia ! Forrest

Beruka ! Ignatius

Effie ! Velouria

Peri ! Percy

Elise ! Ophelia

Probably not the best spread. Outside of a few specifics kids I wanted to excel at something (and the ones I just felt like their parents should be together), the others I tried to balance their stats/growths out.

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit

Well that's two votes for Mozu. So odd to have a character advertised as a lazy little girl who heals, sleeps, and writes poetry to actually be another monster of a physical attacker in disguise.

What of my Sakura ! Midori idea?

Sakura and Midori have very similar growths. In that sense, she doesn't significantly harm or benefit Midori. It's a pretty safe pairing. The mods are pretty neutral too. She'll have to live with pink hair and green eyebrows, though, and that's approaching critical levels of tacky.

For the record, I vote Mozu too.

Mozu. I think that Azama is a hilarious character so his antics with Mozu would probably be really funny. I haven't done that support yet though. His Hinoka and Setsuna supports are too great for me to switch from them.

Rinkah/Azama:

Support: 7/10, Azama gets a taste of his own medicine

Mitama: 6/10, she won't be a super-explosive powerhouse, but she'll be pretty damn tanky.

I actually paired Azama with Orochi in Birthright (great set of support conversations, by the way), producing a pretty good Onmyoji Mitama. Her speed is iffy (better than Slowrochi's), but her Magic is high as can be (making her a better healer, keep in mind). She'll also have access to Basara, if you want to run mixed-offense. And her mother's purple hair.

As for Mozu, I can't speak from experience, but there's no doubt she'll offer Mitama better strength and speed, as well as access to Villager and Master-of-Arms (she has Apothecary->Merchant by default). If you want a physically hard-hitting Mitama, Mozu is a great candidate for mother.

Nonetheless, I cast my vote for Orochi. By a (purple) hair.

I never use Mozu, but judging from her growths she's a much better candidate. Azama has the growths of a tank, so reclassed he can really benefit from her support bonuses.

Orochi if you want Mitama to stay as a shrine maiden/priestess, but lol. Just class change her if you actually want to make adequate use of her.

I paired Azama with Orochi, only because I didn't really know what I was doing and I kind of liked their supports. I think my Mitama will be more magically focused, but if that's good or not, I can't say.

Was planning on making her either a Basara or an Onmyoji, depending on how her growths are.

I personally am a fan of Effie x Azama for both support and Mitama. Since she is already taken, however, I would go with Mozu for stats. For support (and hair color), I would go with Orochi.