Giving this another go I guess? / Life updates

Fun fact: I've been lurking for the past few months or so, I guess it's time to show my face again for the 800th time.

For those of you who don't know me: I'm an old soul now, known by many usernames over the past several years but Hamlet is the one I've stuck with for a while so let's just go with that one. I joined the forums in the height of my Fire Emblem craze in 2008 when they first started and was a loyal lurker for a good... 3-4 years, and then college happened and I dropped off the face of the planet. Then, I kind of didn't have much to offer the community, especially with my lack of spriting/creative/hacking abilities, and also my lack of knowledge of FE games past FE10 (although I did play FE12 a few times).

I'm basically a bitter old queen who rises from the depths every so often, makes comments about the new generation, then backs off. But I feel like I want to contribute again after so many times spent just lurking.

That said, I've had several life updates since my last major activity, which was... I don't even know when. So, in summation:

• I still work at Walt Disney World--actually was fortunate enough to open/get stuck in a new venue which has become my new home. I also received my one-year service pin in January, so that's exciting.
  • I've been living in Florida full-time for almost two years, I have a new apartment with my roommates and life is getting good on that end.
  • I've gotten back on a health kick and am in the process of trying to find the diet that is best with my needs. I now eat more organic, working on a Paleo week in the near future.
  • I'm now running very seriously, looking at a few race challenges over the next year.
  • The biggest news, I guess: I got engaged in December. We don't have a date set yet, but are aiming toward Late 2017/Early 2018.

I guess that's all for now, I'm sure I'll make contributions here-and-there, I do work full-time hours at my job and am seeking a second, so I do lead a busy, yet not thrilling life--however, I hope to actually stay around and maybe chat with some nice new kids.

Your name sounds familiar, so I think I've seen you before? Maybe a mention?

Regardless, welcome back. Stick around for a bit, yeah?

Perhaps you have, I've never been ridiculously active, but I like to talk about FE4 a lot.

I'll try to stick around, hahaha.

Welcome again to the Forest, Hamlet!

Congratulations for your engagement! (well, it's still early to say so but still)

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!