QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

someone once described it as "childish but stylish" and i think that sums it up pretty well

my closet is filled with ruffles + pink + short skirts and is overall very girly

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wear depends on the season.

In summer I wear mainly t-shirts, short jeans and sandals while in winter I wear I large sweaters, long jeans and leather shoes.

I usually only buy ordinary clothes for a low price if possible.

No interest in any fashion trends.

tbh I have no clue what I'd call it

lolita fashion aside, I tend to wear jeggings/denim leggings (I prefer that they are more jean than legging), skirts of varying lengths (and I tend to go a-line or flare and especially FRILLY), sometimes I will wear my lolita blouses with skirts, and various other tops. Recently I started getting a lot more tank tops because it's summer and because ever since I've been losing a bunch of weight they create a much more flattering shape for me. And then otherwise I wear boots or sandals (I NEED SOME CUTE OXFORDS THOUGH ;~; NEEEEEEEEED)

o and I also wear my lolita beret with stuff sometimes

I feel like when I'm not just wearing casual clothing, I tend to aim for a classier elegant look with a generally muted, earthy colour scheme

I think the main problem is that the type of clothing that I really really love wearing generally isn't stocked in stores ;~;

My fashion sense is weird. I tend to like solid colors on my clothes and dislike most patterns with plaid and tie-dye being prominent exceptions. I also tend to like to wear the same thing a lot. Not just as in wearing the same thing, but having multiple copies of the same article of clothing. This featured Orange Shirt, I have 3 of, and one hasn't been worn, but is there to be a back-up. I like solid color underwear and don't care for extra lace or elaborate patterns in that department.

I also really like big poofy skirts/dresses and have several petticoats, but I'm too embarrassed to wear them in public, so it's mostly just for when I'm home with my family.

"my mom bought me this and thought it looked good on me but actually i look really boring."

QOTD 932 - what video game has your favourite soundtrack, and what is your favourite song from it submitted by fuck off 3

Ooh... Smash brothers would be cheating, wouldn't it?

I like how the Mario Galaxies soundtracks sounds. Favorite would have to be Puzzle Plank Galaxy or Throwback Galaxy, both from Galaxy 2. I like the sound of violin music and Throwback is a remix of Mario 64's main theme.