QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHOHOHOH! Several!

If we're talking fantasy, I adore griffins, hippogriffs, quilins, and dragons. As far as cryptids go, I really enjoy things like the Jersey Devil. Legends... I love the loup-garou. I have a griffin baby in my DnD game - named Griffith. lmao

and a psuedo dragon and warg i got from a dead party member

i'm very tired for 4.45pm fsr

anyway; i'm feeling really emotional about thylacines today but they aren't mythical, just... y'know...

i think gryphons tbh

Edited by Parrhesia

the time spent learning cursive should be utilized learning more important things. most people use cursive only for signing their names as is the case with me

besides the obvious dragon answer, chimaeras are really cool and so is the leviathan

Edited by Belisarius

ashiarai yashiki, a giant foot that crashes through the roof of homes demanding to be washed and goes on a rampage if the residents refuse

also sirens are cool

i saw kitty's influence map artist thing i found it cool so i made one of my own

my definite favorite is probably oyari and the colors in this piece is pretty great, along with the style.

QOTD 944 - how frequently do you use cursive submitted by e

Never. My signature is even a squiggly line that would impress doctors. Fuck cursive, its useless.

only when i'm signing things and it's less cursive and more of a doctor's handwriting

QOTD 945 - do you have a favourite mythical creature submitted by no this is patrick

Pretty fond of unicorns, wyverns, hydras, huge wyrms, and huldra

i'm fond of demons myself

QOTD 946 - if you could have something named after yourself, what would you pick submitted by i think i spelled patrick wrong last time can i try again