QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I change my answer to Masurao.

front row with high damage output but paper thin as fuck > Good front row and evades everything

:^)

Edited by Jiegg

I can dig it.

I'd also be ok with "Jozy Altiscores a Goal but [Jozy Altidore's team] Wins the World Cup"

He's an American! Feel patriotic. Or, well, don't.

Etrian Odyssey has some kind of fully sick crossbow dude, I'd be that guy

nooooooo if you asked for iv I would have already had my answer and now I gotta research outfits/designs again

(landsknecht in 4 have cute outfits especially bandana girl design and her hair in that picture is really cute too)

looking into v's..... meh... I'm not into much of the designs except for the warlock's and even that is far from my type of fashion but she still looks cute

I also wouldn't mind wearing the bunny ear grannie hound's outfit

But even herbalist, who would typically be the type of class I'd ALWAYS pick, doesn't appeal to me much aesthetic-wise :c Their designs are cute though I'm just not really feeling it.

All I know is that I found this image which looking into it just seems to be the female human design they put in? And I would just love to steal her outfit please

r43BN.png

like.... the ENTIRE outfit is just perfect for me

Edited by Freohr Datia

DRAG ON DRAGOOOOON

(landsknecht in 4 have cute outfits especially bandana girl design and her hair in that picture is really cute too)

I called bandana girl yunica because of a character from ys origin. Ask integ - he will know of this badass character.