QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk anything about them or even what sport this is BUT i read something about the "curse" and everything and it's very interesting im happy

They last won in 1908. Generations had come and gone without seeing a championship.

And thank you!

well from the context of the responses in this thread that sounds like a great thing and I am happy for them~!

I feel great! And I had a baby the same day! Yesterday was perfect.

AW WOW CONGRATS

Thanks everybody! Est wanted to come out so she could see the Cubs win it all in her lifetime. I actually missed a bit of the game because of it.

The Cubs were my second favorite baseball team after the Marlins when I was a kid, so... I'm about as pleased as someone who hasn't cared about sports in over 20 years can be.

okay so spectamom's started making this pumpkin curry

and the last time she made that she added even more flavouring than usual and it was just perfection

so I'd say currently pumpkin curry is my favourite

Dhansak (lentils, vegetables, spices, cumin seeds, ginger, garlic, meat (mutton, goat meat), either gourd or pumpkin)

However, it's impossible to find any restaurants serving dhansak around here, but a couple of places do a really good masala and also butter chicken.

Vindaloo is usually a pretty safe bet, too.

Place called Crust. It's pretty expensive, you might even call it upper-crust.

ha ha ha

It's pretty rare for takeaway to be a thing with me, though. If ordering pizza was a regular thing, though, I assume we'd probably take something cheaper. Not sure of a specific one, though.