QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few dreams regarding space travel. One was me just flying through space, another was me hanging out in the orbit of an alien desert planets and I was fearful of it.

But yes I would love for space travel to be possible within my lifetime.

9 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

But yes I would love for space travel to be possible within my lifetime.

Considering that human beings have landed on the Moon, surely space travel is already possible?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

3 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Considering that human beings have landed on the Moon, surely space travel is already possible?

You know I meant outside of our solar system.

@Soledai wants to pilot a space mech, I can say he does.

Me, I would be interested. I think any Mass Effect fan would like to go planet exploring and just taking in all the silence, cold, and black-white-gray colors out there.

And doesn't every one want to be a daredevil and fly really close to a black hole?

I'm surprised this wasn't asked earlier.

No/extremelyrarely. The only sound I like to hear when I go to sleep is soft mechanical or rain. Except when others are listening to it and it's so loud I'm flooded with their music. Admittingly some of it has won my interest over time.

I have huuuuuuuuuuuuuge trouble falling asleep to music. The only time I ever attempt this is if there's even worse noise that I need to drown out, but with the music I'd still have trouble falling asleep anyway ;u;

pretty much any sound that isn't constant or has any type of fluctuation is too distracting for me to fall asleep to. I'd have to be really really sleepy to fall asleep to it!

which is why I don't understand how my brothers do it

Kinda. I use music to get into a calmer state of mind before I try to go to sleep and it usually does help, but I often cannot fall asleep if there is any persistent sound other than white noise, like a fan.

no, but only because I'm deathly afraid of earbuds falling out and then not hearing my alarm go off in the morning

neutral otherwise