QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I can't get into them but that at the moment I can't play them: Kirby and Dark Souls
at least those are what i can think o

Edited by Kokoro

I'm an SMT fan, and while I'd love to have more SMT-styled gameplay via Persona (or EO gameplay via PQ)- the dating sim aspect turns me off from 3-5, and 2 has Hitler thrown in, which I just don't really care for at all.

I've been also sitting by the window when it comes to Fire Emblem Heroes. I've been looking through the glass, glancing at whats on the other side. Because I visit SF frequently, I want more FE, and feel tempted to get Heroes for that reason. However, I refuse to open the window and hop into the game because I have what is perhaps an irrational dislike of the character artwork from what little I've seen of it (the chibi map stuff is okay though- I understand why they do it). I also don't need character rattling off little lines, which may inaccurately portray them. I'm also torn between using whoever I'd get by chance and being aloof from fanperson-ism, and using either characters I like or themed teams (pure mage/healers for instance), knowing that the chance of getting the perfect characters needed for such teams/those I like easily is very low (and I refuse to spend money on the game). Plus, given I'm a confessed Tellius fan who hopefully for better, but I can't help but fear for worse skipped every bit of dialogue in Fates and SoV, and is irrationally averse to rereading Awakening's stuff, there aren't many who interest me as of now who are in the game (and when will they add Laguz?). Heroes keeps bothering me- I can't just shut up and commit by saying "I don't want to play" or "I do want to play".

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Final Fantasy. I know the game is super variant but I tried a couple of the GBA ones and I couldn't get into it.

legend of zelda... it just didn't appeal to me, even if people say it's good

also the bravely series, I love rpgs and all but sadly it wasn't to my taste

i'd only be able to play FE 7, 8, 11 and the 3ds games (7, 8, 11 and Conquest happen to be my four favorite in the series, but I'd still miss the rest) =(

I'd also miss out on any TV series not on Netflix =( =(

Other than that, I think I'd be fine.

Edited by Nobody

I was going to say "Not at all," but

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yar har! Me only difference would be me not speaking in me great accent, see? Arr!

this is a far superior answer.

Oh wait, I guess I wouldn't be able to play the original BS FE anymore.
A blow to my completionism, but no great loss by any means.

Edited by Hattusili I

probably the touhou games but i don't really play the main games or even the TPDP ones as often as I like. and i guess p2 and some other stuff. but i don't play the emulated stuff as much as the original/not pirated stuff.