QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it LARGELY varies

If I have somewhere I need to be then I'll shower anytime before I need to head out (unless I don't have time because I take kind of a while and sometimes we have to head out EARLY early and it's often nothing I find important enough to wake up EARLY early for). Otherwise I like to spend some relaxing time before showering since it takes so long and I just like my morning to be calm and relaxing fsr, so I typically shower around 10am-12pm. But some mornings I exercise and so I shower after that if it's running/rowing and shower before it if it's lifting.

as a joke card Blacker Lotus

too many to choose from

I'll just use my favorite artifact in commander Gilded Lotus

I'm kind of suprised that's it's not being reprinted as an invention in the Kaladesh block

Edited by Captain Karnage

there's a lot of great ones, but i'll say Insurrection because I love red and it's fucking evil ending games card

unfortunately it will rarely go through if anyone has fog or counterspell cards in multiplayer, because everyone immediately says no

goblin game is also fun

edit: and another I've always really liked is vindicate. great art, great effect, and simple.

Edited by Tryhard