QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved camp lazlo and codename: kids next door

im sure there are more i like more than these two but they're the only ones that come to mind right now

kid me somehow convinced himself that he watched these clearly juvenile and terrible shows ironically.

kid me was a dipshit.

that said i'm fairly sure i allowed myself to unironically enjoy the pokemon cartoon, so, that

What do you count as kid's shows? Like... little kids like Blues Clues? Because I'm basically obsessed with Gravity Falls. Probably my favorite show of all time.

Um... El Chavo del Ocho. To clarify, I didn't watch many English shows when I was a kid since I was still learning the language.

I was raised with Latin American crime telenovellas and discovered Disney and Nickelodeon around when I was twelve so kid tv shows were kinda hard to watch when you had grown up a fair bit. I did see Winnie the Pooh in Spanish but that's more for infants right?

Edited by Raguna

David the Gnome maybe

The ending was really sad to that one.

Wind in the Willows for me!

Edited by Shin

I came back to answer, if we mean like... kid-kids' show, I like Blues Clues. Funny story, I had this neighbor lady in her 30s who was obssessed with the Wiggles. I had a toy of the Wiggles and she asked to borrow it. I never got it back. (i was around 5 at the time)

ps hey man how can we all forget the best children's cartoon candle cove