QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No due to me slacking, my mother does the dirty work for me. (When I mean dirty work I mean school work) yeah I have online School so I can flex my schedule, playing video games and being here. So I rarely do any schoolwork due to my mother doing it. They don't have anything to teach for my goal in life, a member of the Air Force, I look up things and take experience from my grandfather who served from the Korean War to the Vietnam War. 

7 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

No due to me slacking, my mother does the dirty work for me. (When I mean dirty work I mean school work) yeah I have online School so I can flex my schedule, playing video games and being here. So I rarely do any schoolwork due to my mother doing it. They don't have anything to teach for my goal in life, a member of the Air Force, I look up things and take experience from my grandfather who served from the Korean War to the Vietnam War. 

Fairly sure that an understanding of physics and general math stuff is really, really important to an airforce pilot. I'd suggest finding out specifically what you need to do/know; better now than later!

Yeah, I'm a good studenthe said on Serenes Forest when he has IB mock exams but seriously, I've always managed to stay on top of things.

...I mean I did good enough to get through 4 years of undergrad, 3 years of grad school, and pass 2 bar exams.

To be honest though: I was always kind of a slacker and just coasted on being naturally smart.

Like in college I was literally this guy:

Image result for term paper you underestimate my power

Edited by Shoblongoo

I used to be in in in elementary and high school. though towards the end of high school, I started becoming a lot more relaxed about my marks, and how hard i worked at things... Probably why i turned into a bad student in university. I mean I passed with a not totally terrible average, but individual classes could have been done a lot better. 

It builds up from barely caring to "holy shit I am not going to finish Ahhhh!" the closer it gets to the deadline if i haven't finished or don't perceive my self to be close to finishing whatever needs to be done.

Previous question:

14 hours ago, SlayerX said:

It builds up from barely caring to "holy crap I am not going to finish Ahhhh!" the closer it gets to the deadline if i haven't finished or don't perceive my self to be close to finishing whatever needs to be done.

This question: I rarely complain, if ever, or at least try not to.

On 02/26/18 at 9:03 AM, blah the Prussian said:

Fairly sure that an understanding of physics and general math stuff is really, really important to an airforce pilot. I'd suggest finding out specifically what you need to do/know; better now than later!

I know that a new question was asked but I'm going to quote you first. I am not going to be a pilot, it would be air strikes and the like not actually operating the plane, more like using the weapons with a pilot. Anyways back to the current question.

No because it is rude.