NMTTM (Smash Wii U Tourney) Grand Victor: IceSage

Jedi

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: i can offer up my capture card if needed

That would be great, I'll hit you up about it when we get closer to this starting.

That would be great, I'll hit you up about it when we get closer to this starting.

You should clearly send me replays instead, because my copy has the interface of GLORIOUS NIPPON and brings honor to this tournament.

You should clearly send me replays instead, because my copy has the interface of GLORIOUS NIPPON and brings honor to this tournament.

That means we get to hear "KAMUI" instead of "CORRIN", right? Sounds good to me.

Thanks we are now full and Stardust is a sub (Sorry I didn't notice Horace posted Stardust x.x), also I edited the OP, replays should be sent to Lord Raven's Wii U, which is muheds, if he's still up for that.

So he can upload them for our viewing pleasure, I will come up with a start date for this tourney shortly.

Edited by Jedi

Haha, great.

How do people feel about the start date of this being the 10th by the way? Round 1 would be like the 10th through the 13th or so if we did that.

Also according to Euk's data and stuff the bracket looks like this (Will be in the OP shortly) http://sforestsmash.challonge.com/NMttMU

Edited by Jedi

Haha, great.

How do people feel about the start date of this being the 10th by the way? Round 1 would be like the 10th through the 13th or so if we did that.

Also according to Euk's data and stuff the bracket looks like this (Will be in the OP shortly) http://sforestsmash.challonge.com/NMttMU

Sounds good. Gonna by a little busy Friday night but other than that I'm still open wide.

10th-13th? Sounds doable.

Given how much Jedi and Shin have been hyping you up, you better at least get 3rd.

Also where does 10th-13th come from?

Given how much Jedi and Shin have been hyping you up, you better at least get 3rd.

Also where does 10th-13th come from?

10th through the 13th or so if we did that.

Also, I'm being hyped?

Oh fsr I thought you were looking at the bracket and talking about placings. This makes a lot more sense.

Also, I'm being hyped?

Yeah, apparently. Might be something to do with those videos you make of you styling on people, but apparently some of these people have actually played you.

If I'd been able to enter the tourney myself I might've rigged the bracket so I'd be able to play you and see for myself, but as it is you'll just have to beat these guys up and prove how good you really are. Shouldn't be too hard; you've already got them running scared.

Yeah, apparently. Might be something to do with those videos you make of you styling on people, but apparently some of these people have actually played you.

But, styling clips and actual play are different.

Replays and video montages make you look better than you really are.

But, styling clips and actual play are different.

Replays and video montages make you look better than you really are.

Yeah, that's what I was saying [edit: when talking to them]. Lots of people have amazing punish games (or just amazing editing games) but can't actually perform.

But Jedi and/or Shin (idr which) say you actually like, read and adapt to habits and stuff, which means you're probably better than 90% of the bracket anyways.

No pressure.

Edited by Euklyd

Haha, great.

That's a little bit too early for me, but I guess I can do it.