Favorite Reactions to Bad Food

Truthblade

Flora, Arthur, and Hisame.

Flora for obvious reasons.

Arthur because it's actually pretty positive overall.

Hisame's because of how deadpan it is and the fact that his portrait looks like he's about to unsheathe his sword (which goes perfectly with the quote).

I find most all of them hilarious, but Fuga, Rhajat, Flora, Shigure, Dwyer, Hinoka, Hayato, Hisame, and Mozu all take the cake. Special mention to Camilla for outright flipping out.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

These are just great. Fuga's, in my opinion, is the best, but I also like Kaze's, Beruka's, Arthur's, Shigure's, and Rhajat's.

Also, I can't take the mental image of Ryoma going *PFFFT* seriously, and Hisame looks like he's going to nonchalantly cut someone's fingers off...

I agree with everyone in this thread but I'll also add Felicia; I love that she both thinks it's fine and also knows that that in itself indicates a problem.

And I think that's the most vehemently I've seen Camilla respond to anything.

Did you see us talking about this on the other thread? Lol. I'll just repost my comment here.

Character reactions are truly glorious.

Kaze is my favorite drama queen.

Charlotte's real as hell.

Beruka, Izana,and Fuga, Shigure, Arthur, and Mozu's are hilarious.

"The chef must be punished" has to take the cake, though.

I dont think ive laughed this hard for quite a while. I can totally imagine an anime scenario where Kaze is on the floor, raising a hand up saying MEDIC!

This is exactly what I imagined too and couldn't stop laughing. Where did Midori learn her manners from again?

Arthur, Reina, and Peri's reactions are CUTE.

Hisame's reaction made me literally lol, so I'm gonna say that one is my favorite.

Honorable mentions go to Shigure, Kaze, Hinoka, Ryoma, Keaton, and Mozu.

Fuga's pretty much feels like it came straight out of a YouTube Poop that used Legend of Zelda CDi voice clips.

Kaze's... press the "E" (default keybind) to call for a Medic!

Hisame's is just blunt and deadpan.

Beruka's is just wow...

I can just imagine Niles just sniffing the crap before dropping the spoon/fork back on the bowl/plate and standing up to say his line.

Yukimura's is pretty hilarious especially since he (like everybody else) is using the portrait that has his neutral facial expression.

Rhajat just doesn't seem to make it a big deal unless she plans on poisoning the cook.

Velouria: morbid curiosity killed the wolf cat.

The fact that they used Odin's "No hand! Stay back!" voice clip made me break out laughing.

Oh yeah, I was wondering what voice clips were used. I guess I have to give Felicia the Chef's Hat to find out. :'( I'm so sorry my children.

Edited by steshii