Contribute to "The Grand Archipelago" (Need something other than mugs...)

Avril Lavigne

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't posted in this thread in a while, and that's mostly because my main priority (which was creating a mass amount of custom portraits) has been settled for now. Although I still have future characters in mind that I would need portraits for, I'm looking for something else: and that thing is a custom battle GUI/HUD/whatever-you-call-it. Do you know what I'm talking about? What is the correct terminology for such a thing?

Basically I'm looking for a custom "one of those". I kinda want a darker theme to it. It doesn't have to be super intricate. One MAIN thing that I would want is the area/square where the attacking weapon is displayed during battle to be dark-themed. And the HIT/ATK/CRIT square to have a similar dark-theme.

I have no idea how to go about making one of those because I don't know what it's called, but because I don't really have the time for it, I wouldn't mind if someone would volunteer to do it instead! Haha... :S