Post Something The Above Poster Would Never Say

Randoman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the best stats for not getting the ball are you guys are you guys arelame the game is a person who is not the best of the best of all time and it will truly happen to be the first time that you can have the best stats and a Zero sum of a new head on a number one of them are the ones who are not the only ones aren't there are a few weeks ag to get a new year in a few days of a Blind spot in a duel with the idea that they would have been th more of an adult couldn't be more likely than just being able and a Zeraora to the yard.

I  have come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog is a female-dog posterior maternal figure-fornicator. He urinated on my fornicating wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fornicating quilly organ out and urinated on my  fornicating wife. And he said his organ is this big. And I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my twitter.com. Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small organ. The size of this walnut, except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my organ looks like. That's right baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. That's right, it looks like two orbs and a bong. Guess what? He fornicated my wife so now I'm gonna fornicate the Earth. This is what you get! MY SUPER LASER URINE! Except I'm not gonna urinate on the Earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'm urinating on the moon. How do you like that Obama? I urinated on the moon, you idiot. You have 23 hours before the urine droplets hit the fornicating Earth, now get out of my fornicating sight before I urinate on you too.

My favorite issue of Peanuts is the one where Uncle Fester enters a relationship with Captain Marvel only to find out that she's a Nanomech working for Cindy Bear to collect all 151 Espers when she was given a run to acquire the Kragle from the evil Doctor Light whose plan to enslave Alvin and the Chipmunks, the nine rulers of Silent Hill, involves rebuilding the Stargate to find a pathway into the Land Before Time where Lilo & Stitch reenact all 69 seasons of RWBY before being challenged by Shaggy Rogers who is a servant of Shredder, ruler of the Galactic Empire, who wants to make Sailor Mars his bride by offering her the One Piece that is hidden somewhere only Felonius Gru can find when he acquires the Necronomicon held by Donkey Kong who became the God of War after kidnapping Barbie which caused the Care Bears to turn the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which serves as instructions on how to make Trypticon devour Big Berry Trolley so he can digivolve into Ioun, the Shadow King of Nagarythe and ruler of the Tau Empire who is critical to defeating Phage the Untocuhable's ploy to claim the Mushroom Kingdom in the name of the King Pig who wants to expand the lands of Nevarra to the furthest stretches of Zion to challenge Jigsaw's game of Car Wars who fights for the elusive Discord and his galactic reach of Westeros in the capital of the Protoss before being struck with tragedy when Reptile loses a battle against Inky in a tournament for the King of Fighters when he was set up by M. Bison to utilize Japari Park as his building grounds for Umbrella Corp for his second in command Kurtis Trent the Paladin of the Terran Confederation and its municipality of Green Hill Zone where Darunia lives with Ratchet and Clank in constant fear of Invader Zim and his master King Leoric who eats Krill for breakfast.

11 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

My favorite issue of Peanuts is the one where Uncle Fester enters a relationship with Captain Marvel only to find out that she's a Nanomech working for Cindy Bear to collect all 151 Espers when she was given a run to acquire the Kragle from the evil Doctor Light whose plan to enslave Alvin and the Chipmunks, the nine rulers of Silent Hill, involves rebuilding the Stargate to find a pathway into the Land Before Time where Lilo & Stitch reenact all 69 seasons of RWBY before being challenged by Shaggy Rogers who is a servant of Shredder, ruler of the Galactic Empire, who wants to make Sailor Mars his bride by offering her the One Piece that is hidden somewhere only Felonius Gru can find when he acquires the Necronomicon held by Donkey Kong who became the God of War after kidnapping Barbie which caused the Care Bears to turn the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which serves as instructions on how to make Trypticon devour Big Berry Trolley so he can digivolve into Ioun, the Shadow King of Nagarythe and ruler of the Tau Empire who is critical to defeating Phage the Untocuhable's ploy to claim the Mushroom Kingdom in the name of the King Pig who wants to expand the lands of Nevarra to the furthest stretches of Zion to challenge Jigsaw's game of Car Wars who fights for the elusive Discord and his galactic reach of Westeros in the capital of the Protoss before being struck with tragedy when Reptile loses a battle against Inky in a tournament for the King of Fighters when he was set up by M. Bison to utilize Japari Park as his building grounds for Umbrella Corp for his second in command Kurtis Trent the Paladin of the Terran Confederation and its municipality of Green Hill Zone where Darunia lives with Ratchet and Clank in constant fear of Invader Zim and his master King Leoric who eats Krill for breakfast.

The trick of this post is simple. That was back when Genis-Vell was Captain Marvel and he was a guy.

GYGGHZVZGZJAJABWBSGWYEYEYVCVC X ZHZ ZVXGSBACATJWNDBCKCNJFLCPYOYJGIOYNDHXIDNAODMFIEPWJDHZGZGZBZBZVSGSGSGSGSGSGWGWVWYSVZYAYWYWUQIWOSJXUIDOQJAUAOWNDUCJVBFUMYHYONKVJ

"The" is such a useless pronoun. Why the hell did those who came up with the english language ever think that "The" would be a good idea? "The". THE worst word in the dictionary.

The brave samurai leader of the Eastern nation is in truth a bright red crustacean in disguise. I have seen through his masterful deception, however, and am preparing to take him back to that one restaurant he escaped from.