I love the feel of grain,
The screams of a man in pain,
Blood coming down like rain.
Showering me.
The everlasting thrill,
During the final kill,
Body dumped in a landfill,
Got off scott free.
These are all the little things that make me smile.
This is all the stuff that makes life worthwhile.
One day I will eat your brain and it'll be great.
So let's sing about the things we like and meet your fate.

Spoiler

Well, unless maybe they're singing along to the video I stole that off.

I am a robot from the year 2525 and I've come to tell you that 300 years from now, some vague mumbo-jumbo will happen that will change the world forever.

Edited by DragonFlames

Shadow Dragon is a bland and boring snoozefest that was barely worth the effort and money to be released as a remake. 

Seriously though, I don’t hate Shadow Dragon, but the characters, story, and gameplay are so basic and bland. I got to Chapter 13 and didn’t get any further. Is New Mystery any better?.

I secretly killed my neighbour and buried him in McCroskey state park, and no one will ever know. For the record I've never been to Idaho and picked a park using a google search

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Seriously though, I don’t hate Shadow Dragon, but the characters, story, and gameplay are so basic and bland. I got to Chapter 13 and didn’t get any further. Is New Mystery any better?.

Depends what you want. I mean, the gameplay is very similar... though the enemies are a lot rougher (particularly on higher difficulties). Character growths are better and supports are a thing (I mean with conversations). There's a bit more story if you count the whole Gaiden chapter stuff. That said, I always found Shadow Dragon better for a quick Iron Man (which is my preferred playstyle). Oh, and New Mystery has those remakes of the Akaenia Saga challenge chapters, and if you get a file with it, the DLC challenge chapters. Being challenge chapters with a focus on filling in holes in Shadow Dragon and New Mystery's stories... they add to both the story and stuff to do if you can handle them. That said they do get a bit rough. I mean, the third Akaenia saga chapter with Navarre, Julian, Lena, Castor, Malice and Dice is so rough there's guides to getting through it.