Loputousu blood

BerserkStaff

Well, the two bloods limit is a general thing, not just for the twins.

In Celice's case, if I remember right, the hard-coding is that he's actually tied to Dierdre like the other kids with their mothers. So if you hack Dierdre to have another lover (Sigurd having Dierdre as his lover actually means nothing, and same for the other males with theirs, I think), Celice will still have Major Baldo and Minor Narga, but his stats and inventory will still be tied to whoever is his father.

Well, assuming that's correct.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, the two bloods limit is a general thing, not just for the twins.

No. There is no limit. The children can inherit any Holy Blood their parents have.

In Celice's case, if I remember right, the hard-coding is that he's actually tied to Dierdre like the other kids with their mothers. So if you hack Dierdre to have another lover (Sigurd having Dierdre as his lover actually means nothing, and same for the other males with theirs, I think), Celice will still have Major Baldo and Minor Narga, but his stats and inventory will still be tied to whoever is his father.

Well, assuming that's correct.

There is a bit of code that replaces all Holy Blood Celice has with Major Baldo and Minor Narga, no matter what if Diadora has no Holy Blood or all full 13 Holy Blood.

No. There is no limit. The children can inherit any Holy Blood their parents have.

While you are correct in that the game's coding does allow for more than 2 holy bloods, I think we can infer that in terms of the plot, it's not supposed to be possible. It's pretty telling that every single time it's a possibility (with the exception of scenarios that can only arise via hacking), the child has only 2 holy bloods instead.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while, but I don't think there's even a way in universe to determine if someone has minor blood. Major blood manifests as a mark on the body but I think minor holy blood is pretty much invisible. So wether Cyas has minor lopt or not is a bit of a moot point since Manfroy can't know if he has it (once again, correct me if I'm wrong). We also don't hear any reference to Manfroy wanting to kill Ishtar or Burian or Areone. In fact Julius even saves Areone. Granted Julius might have a different agenda to Manfroy and it is possible Manfroy does want to kill all these incredibly useful underlings, we just never hear about it. But it still is certainly strange in Cyas' case.

Edited by Jotari