Between the Dreamworlds: Savers of the Apocalypse - Sign-in

Enaluxeme

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Made a few edits to Noel as I realized that her combo moves having a CD of 100 would basically ensure that she always gets to pull off the combo which doesn't sit well with me.

Now, since the original system had strength/spirit being directly added... this doesn't sit too well with me. As I mentioned before it makes some moves largely useless while some largely useful. So what I'm gonna do is a stat 'squish'. The base system will remain in place, just adjusted to make the random element a bit more meaningful and making it practical to use moves that don't directly play to your strength/spirit. Foes can be adjusted to compensate

Also, all abilities deal a base of 1 damage (if they connect of course).

[spoiler= Stat smush]

Name: Shepard

HP: 120

Ammo Points: 10

Strength: 12

Spirit: 8

Defense: 12

Resistance: 10

Accuracy: +15

Thyme

Health Points: 90

Mana Points: 150

Strength: 2

Spirit: 12

Defense: 10

Resistance: 13

Speed: 28

Accuracy: +20

Noel

Health Points: 100

Heat Points: 10

Combo: 0

Strength: 10

Spirit: 99999

Defense: 9

Resistance: 9

Speed: 30

Accuracy: +10

I've gone and edited these changes in. Now for some progress!

[spoiler= Fennel]

HP: 100

MP: 100

Strength: 2

Spirit: 12

Resistance: 11

Bonus hit: +15

Abilities

Name: Punch

Type: Physical, Blunt, Melee

Cost: 0

Base Damage: 1-2

Base Accuracy: 60

Base cooldown: 0

Effect: Fennel feels really sad and chides herself for running out of MP.

Name: Fire Formula

Type: Magical, Fire, Ranged

Cost: 5 MP

Base Damage: 6-9

Base Accuracy: 85

Cooldown: 30

Effect: 25% chance of inflicting Burn.

Name: Ice Formula

Type: Magical, Ice, Ranged

Cost: 6 MP

Base Accuracy: 80

Effect: 25% chance of inflicting Frozen.

Name: Volt Formula

Type: Magical, Electric, Ranged

Cost: 5 MP

Effect: 25% chance of inflicting Stun.

Name: Inferno Formula

Type: Magical, Fire, Ranged
Base damage: 5-8
Base accuracy: 85
Cost: 7 Mana Points

Cooldown: 20
Special Effect: targets all enemies. 20% debuff chance: Burn

Name: Cocytus Formula
Type: Magical, Ice, Ranged
Base damage: 6-7

Special Effect: targets all enemies. 20% debuff chance: Frozen

Name: Thor Formula
Type: Magical, Electric, Ranged
Base damage: 5-7
Base accuracy: 90

Special Effect: targets all enemies. 20% debuff chance: Stun

Name: Riot Formula

Type: Other

Base Damage: ???

Base Accuracy: ???

Cost: 30 MP

Cooldown: -10

Effect: Five random effects are chosen and utilized at once, but due to the multiverse not always having the right stuff...

30% Chance: Fire Formula

30% Chance: Ice Formula

30% Chance: Volt Formula

5% Chance: NOTHING!

5% Chance: Raises target's attack by 5 for 3 turns

Name: Potion Barrage

Damage: ???

Cost: ???

Cooldown: -30

Effect: Fennel tosses 1d6/2 potions at once paying +2 for their cost and dealing -1 damage per hit. This ability cannot be used consecutively.

Name: Mystery Potion

Type: Unknown

Damage: Unknown

Cost: 10 MP

Cooldown: Unknown

Effect: A mystery potion cobbled together from the various ingredients found within each world. What will happen? No one knows. It might take a bit to get it right though! The effect will vary between worlds and might need tweaking, but if she can use it 3 times she can add a new potion to her roster of abilities. Can only be used once per combat.

Passive

Brew

As an alchemist Fennel's potions are a bit more than what one would normally buy off the shelves. As such their effects are just a little bit better than normal. When Fennel uses a potion there is a 20% chance that burn/freeze will not be dispelled, 15% chance Stun won't increase a targets resistance by as much as normal, and maybe a few other nice things she'll figure out along the way.

With Fennel I wasn't 100% certain what to do, but I knew she was an alchemist and, drawing upon my knowledge of things like the purple potion gun, alchemy from the Atelier games, and other sources, decided to run with it. Her basic idea is just gonna be constant damage and debuffs but I added in the ability for her to learn a few new abilities per world and have it get varied as well as a few things based on chance (the idea being she's learning what ingredients each world has and how to use them. Might get handwaved if we visit a world one of the party members is from) which will likely end up with her having more options available as the RP progresses. I fully expect other characters to get new abilities, just having Fennel get a few MORE.

Edited by Snowy_One

Think of Etrian Odyssey alchemists along the lines of mages, but with formulas instead of spells. I think Fennel punching things is pretty funny IMO, and is somewhat supported by EO2. If you're going to have Riot Formula go wrong, I'd do something like 5% chance of nothing happening because she threw her water skin instead of a flask, and 5% chance of raising the enemy's attack by 5, because she tossed some hot sauce (or something equally insulting) at them. That way, it won't mess with the HP totals, and it means that if the enemy doesn't die outright, she's kind-of screwed.

[spoiler= Rufus]

HP: 90

Strength: 9

Spirit : 11

Defense: 9

Resistance: 8

Speed: 29

Accuracy Bonus: +X*

Needles: 4

Skills

Name: Swipe

Type: Physical, Melee, Piercing

Base damage: 4

Base Accuracy: 70

Effect: For each needle Rufus has, increase his base damage by 1.

Name: Recover Needle

Type: Special

Cooldown: X

Effect: Rufus can recover a needle imbedded into an enemy, ending its effect, but adding 1 to his needle stockpile. For each needle recovered reduce the cooldown by 22 (78, 56, 34, 12).

Name: Reconstruction of Body

Cooldown: 10

Accuracy: 95

Effect: Heal a target for 8-12 HP. If the target is undead than deal 16-24 damage instead. Rufus can imbed a needle to provide an automatic 5 HP heal/10 HP damage at the start of the targets turn.

Name: Treat Ailments

Cooldown -10

Accuracy: 80

Effect: Remove a single debuff from an ally. Rufus can imbed a needle to provide an automatic 60% chance to remove a debuff at the start of the targets turn.

Name: Induce Sickness

Type: Magical, Melee

Special Effect: 60% Poison effect. Rufus can imbed a needle to provide an automatic 30% chance of poisoning/reapplying the poison debuff and a 50% chance of dealing an extra 50% damage on each tick.

Name: Cloud Sight

Type: Magical, melee

Special Effect: 60% Blind effect. Rufus can imbed a needle to provide an automatic 30% chance to blind/reapplying the effect and increase the accuracy penalty by a further -7 (to -22). Cannot effect bonus accuracy.

Name: Cold Blood

Base Accuracy: 65

Special Effect: 50% chance of applying frozen effect. Rufus can imbed a needle to deal an additional 7 flat damage as well as give the effect a 25% chance of not being broken by fire spells.

Name: Weaken Body

Special Effect: Reduce melee damage dealt by the target for 2 for their next 2 turns. Rufus can imbed a needle to made this effect indefinite and boosted to 3.

Name: Narcotic Trance

Type: Magical, melee

Base accuracy: 40

Special Effect: 50% chance of applying sleep debuff. Rufus can imbed a needle to deal 7 flat damage and give the target a 30% chance of not waking up when hit.

Name: Alchemize Needles

Cooldown: 0

Effect: Rufus loses 1 needle that cannot be reclaimed and selects one of his debuffs. All of his attacks have a 10% chance of applying that debuff so long as he has as many needles as he has debuffs for the remainder of the fight. If the number of debuffs drop below his number of needles he can only attempt to apply as many as he has left. This effect does not apply to imbedded needles.

Name: Throw Seal

Type: Physical, Ranged, piercing

Uses: 5

Base Damage: 4-6

Base Accuracy: 90.

Effect: If the skill doesn't miss Rufus may instantly use another Skill which will have a 100% chance of hitting and +35% chance of applying its debuff. Using this ability drops him out of 'Take Cover'.

Name: Great Circle

Uses 3

Cooldown: 35

Effect: The next skill Rufus uses will affect all reasonable enemies/allies. Cannot imbed needles with this skill.

Name: Take Cover

Effect: Rufus gains 20 bonus evasion from ranged attacks so long as he remains in cover. If there is no reasonable cover this ability cannot be used. If Rufus uses a melee attack this effect is removed. This effect does not apply to ranged attacks that ignore outside effects.

Passive

Name: Imbed Needles

Effect: Rufus starts each combat with a certain amount of needles (4). When Rufus hits with an attack he has the option to imbed a needle, reducing his needle count by 1 but applying various bonus effects.

Name: Understanding of Chi

Effect: Rufus comes to understand the chi of certain enemies. For each debuff successfully applied he gains an additional 0.5% hit and 1% chance to apply that debuff to monsters of that type. This does not apply to boss-type monsters regardless of if they match any types. Debuffs applied through imbedded needles do not count.

The idea here was to make Rufus into a debuffer. I lopped off some of the debuffs so he wasn't a swiss army knife of debuffs and replaced it with an imbed ability to give him more options with the debuffs he already has. I felt that his prior passive was too OP'ed for anything lasting longer than a few topics. The number of humanoid enemies alone would give him a 100% hit/debuff rate before the end of the second world unless we hit a bird-world or something. Making bosses immune was a no-brainer as well. I also felt that a 30% evasion boost against ranged attacks, which is about half of all attacks, was a BIT OP'ed so I nerfed it down to 20. He'll still likely use it ASAP but he won't be able to just moon ranged attack users for a prolonged time.

Also, I should explain 'reasonable'. Basically saying something like 'hits all available targets' is functioning on the assumption that you're not fighting an entire army, half the opponents are behind a wall, have some form of protection, or whatever. Basically, while it *should* hit all targets, if the circumstances suggest otherwise, it will conform.

[spoiler= Ricardo]

HP: 100

Energy Points: 30

Strength: 11

Spirit: 4

Resistance: 9

Speed: 34

Accuracy: +10

Skills:

Name: Shoulder Cannons
Type: Magical, Ranged
Base damage: 6-12
Base accuracy: 80

Cost: 12 Energy Points
Special Effect: only usable in Suit On status. Damage is increased by Strength rather than Spirit. Ricardo can use another Active Skill after this, except "Wing Jet". Wait, something is wrong with it's power connectors. Each use increases its cost by 2 until the end of combat.

Name: Wing Jet

Cost: 8 Energy Points

Cooldown: 50
Special Effect: only usable in Suit On status. Ricardo can use another Active Skill after this, except "Shoulder Cannons". Huh? The jets are all gunked up? Can only be used on every second turn after putting the suit on.

Name: Beam Rifle (unpowered)
Base damage: 9-13
Base accuracy: 75

Cooldown: -10
Special Effect: ??? Something's wrong here... 50% chance of doing nothing

Name: Beam Sabers
Base damage: 10-16

Cooldown: -5
Special Effect: only usable in Suit On status. Damage is increased by Strength rather than Spirit. Removes "Shield Up" buff. Why is the power wonky? Can only be used twice per suit on.

Name: Shield Bash
Type: Physical, Melee
Base damage: 7-10

Cooldown: -5
Special Effect: only usable in Suit On status. Only usable when under "Shield Up" buff. 25% debuff chance: Shock (target's turn count is decreased by Ricardo's strength). At least this works fine.

Name: Shield Up

Cost: 6 Energy points to activate and 4 Energy Points Per Turn

Special Effect: only usable in Suit On status. Buff: +4 Defense and +2 Resistance for 4 turns. Can be dropped early. Whew!

Name: Beam Handgun
Base damage: 7-9

Cost: 4 Energy Points
Special Effect: only usable in Suit Off status. Damage is increased by Strength rather than Spirit. Whelp the pistol is okay!

Name: Knife
Type: Physical, Melee
Base damage: 4-7

Special Effect: only usable in Suit Off status.

Name: Energy Pistol

Type: Magical, Ranged, Energy

Base damage: 3-6

Cooldown: 25

Special Effect: 25% chance to inflict Stun. Only usable in Suit Off status

Name: Suit Repair (Type 1)

Effect: Applies a stacking buff to Ricardo and increases his energy by 5. When Ricardo puts his suit on he consumes all buffs and regains 5 HP per buff.

Name: Suit Repair (Type 2)

Effect: Applies a stacking buff to Ricardo and increases his energy by 4. Can only be used after his first suit on. If three stacks of this buff are on Ricardo when he puts his suit on remove one of the negative side effects of one of his abilities.

Quirk: Mobile Suit. Ricardo is always in one of the following status:

• Suit Off: Ricardo recovers 10 Energy Points at the start of his turn. If Ricardo has 50 or more Energy Points, he can switch to the Suit On status before using an active skill except "Shoulder Cannons" and "Wing Jet".
  • Suit On: Ricardo gains 4 points in Defense and Resistance. Ricardo can switch to the Suit Off status at the start of his turn. If Ricardo drops to 0 Energy Points, he has to switch to the Suit Off instantly. Each turn it's on costs 3 Energy

What the heck? Abilities that could deal up to 16 damage when Astral Fire takes 2 turns and only deals 20? Sure, Thyme's got her passive and Enochian to jump up the damage a lot more, but that's got a huge cost, interruptable, and cooldown compared to this. Not to mention that speed! I kept most of the abilities the same, upped their cost and slapped some painful cooldowns and side-effects on the mech abilities while increasing options outside. The idea here being that he wants to pick and choose his abilities while making his turns in suit-off being more than running around with a knife. As the story progresses the side effects will likely be removed and he'll gain new abilities.

[spoiler= Genji]

HP: 85

Strength: 9

Spirit: 9

Defense: 8

Resistance: 8

Speed: 30

Bonus Hit: +10

Skills

Name: Shrunken

Type: Ranged, Melee, Piercing

Base Damage: 1-3 X3

Effect: Strikes 3 times with each one being its own damage roll. Grants 3 charge upon hit

Name: Fan of Blades

Type: Ranged, Melee, Piercing

Base Damage: 1-3

Effect: Strikes up to 3 enemies. Grants 3 charge upon hit.

Name: Swift Strike

Type: Melee, Slashing

Base Damage: 6-10

Cooldown: X

Effect: If Swift Strike kills a target Genji's cooldown becomes 100 and he gains 8 charge. If Swift Strike does not kill a target Genji's cooldown becomes 0 and he gains 4 charge. If Swift Strike deals no damage or misses entirely Genji's cooldown becomes -10 and he gains no charge.

Name: Deflect

Cooldown: -50

Effect: Genji reflects all ranged attacks directed at him back at his opponents for full damage until the start of his next turn. This does not apply to auto-hits or attacks that ignore outside influences. While Genji is reflecting one reasonable foe will target him with a ranged attack so long as it has not had an attack reflected prior at which point it's up to lady luck. If the target is named 'N00b Bastion' it will automatically target him and the reflected bullets will instantly kill 'N00b Bastion'.

Name: Dragon Blade

Cost: 40 charge

Cooldown: 50

Effect: Genji draws his dragon blade and gains this buff. For three turns all of Genji's melee attacks gain Speed/3 Damage. No charge can be gained while this buff is active.

Name: Melee Strike

Type: Melee, blunt

Base damage: 3

Effect: Gain 1 charge. If Dragon Blade is active the cooldown of this ability becomes 50.

Passive

Name: Double Jump

Effect: Abilities that can be charged have a 10% less chance to hit Genji for each turn they are charging. This passive does not effect skills that are not influenced by outside sources.

Name: Proper Balance

Effect: Cold attacks deal +1 damage to Genji and frozen debuffs are 5% easier to apply.

Quirk: Charging Ultimate: Genji gains 1 charge per turn and for every 10 damage dealt to enemy forces while he is around by either him or allies he gains 1 charge to a max of 40.

Genji is pretty straight-forwards. Fast attacker, light damage, some powerful attacks... nothing really out there.

Edited by Snowy_One

Well, can't really compare it with the old set-up until it's been actually tried. Then again, not like in the original there was much chances for that to really make an expected comparison.

Anyway... hmm, I still think there should be a different gimmick than the suit on/off thing...

Well, can't really compare it with the old set-up until it's been actually tried. Then again, not like in the original there was much chances for that to really make an expected comparison.

Anyway... hmm, I still think there should be a different gimmick than the suit on/off thing...

While that may be the case, I'm simply spent for now, wanted to get it done so we can start, and my original plan had him functioning more akin to ZSS in Smash Bros, so until I can think of something, it will have to do.

Bunch of high-speed stuns with things like pistols and martial arts style stuff before flipping into a power-suited mode with a variety of abilities and energy-based attacks.

But that is exactly the thing I keep mentioning should change.

But that is exactly the thing I keep mentioning should change.

Ummm... We seem to he having a miscommunication here. I said I wasn't going to change to that because it was precisely what I didn't want. So until I come up with something better I'm slapping some balance nerfs, giving you more out-of-suit options, and letting it go until I can come up with something. If you have ideas/suggestions, go right on ahead as I would VERY much appreciate the help.

Ah, so here it is. I suppose we can still do OC/Official character? I might have to go with official, seeing as how I don't have any original characters.

Edit: Oh, so we can just drop off a character's wiki page? Then I'll let you choose between these two, I just don't know if one of then is overpowered or not. Also, is there a list of all the rules and such anywhere? I'm new to this, sorry.

https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Mami_Tomoe

https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Homura

Edited by Kabby

Hmm... maybe, perhaps suit-off can be removed and be countered by the increased EN costs... and perhaps also an attack decrease for the abilities? Maybe a gimmick of lack of gimmick? Eh, I don't know on that...

Also, I haven't really seen the other changes... but is he really the only one that seems to be "screwed over", so to speak? Hehehe, so much for what that entity said. As much as an interesting development to point out would be... I don't think I'd like that. Would rather not have to represent those handicaps in-story since it seems so... so.... unfair? Maybe...

Though it is amusing.

"I'll give you new power!"

*Gundam suit malfunctions*

"Uh... oh look, a new gun!"

The implications are funny, regardless of what I think about them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Are you joining as a Touhou or RWBY character? You can even not be from either if that suits you.

I made a post yesterday, Madoka character.

also how do you still remember that omg

Edited by Kabby

Okay, I think I want to go with Homura because of her foresight powers. I don't know what Snowy will do with Homura, but I can expect her to use akuma Homura for something. I don't know if I should let you in now or have you wait for the current arc to end.

Edit: Or we can do that. Could we have a God Form for Mami? I wanted to use Akuma Homura.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

[spoiler=Mami]

Mami Tomoe

HP: 90

Strength: 10

Spirit: 10

Resistance: 10

Speed: 27

Bonus Accuracy: +10

Skills

Name: Flintlock barrage

Type: Magical, Arcane, Ranged

Base Damage: 3, 4, 5

Base Accuracy: 80, 75, 70

Cooldown: 35, 15, -10

Effect: Mami fires off a salvo from her endless supply of magical rifles. She can fire off one, two, or three shots with the respective damage, accuracy, and cooldowns. Attacks opponents defense.

Name: Flintlock Spread

Base Accuracy: 90

Effect: May strike up to 3 targets at once.

Name: Tiro Finale!

Base Damage: 20

Base Accuracy: -

Cooldown: -30

Effect: Mami may only use this ability once per battle and may only use it if it will kill the target.

Name: Flintlock barrage (solo)

Base Damage: 4, 5, 6

Base Accuracy: 80, 75, 75

Cooldown: 35, 20, 0

Effect: Mami fires off a salvo from her endless supply of magical rifles. She can fire off one, two, or three shots with the respective damage, accuracy, and cooldowns. Attacks opponents defense. Can only be used if she is fighting in a group with two or less other people.

Name: Flintlock Spread (solo)

Base Damage: 8-11

Base Accuracy: 90

Effect: May strike up to 4 targets at once. May only be used if Mami is fighting in a group with less than two other people.

Name: Tiro Finale!

Base Accuracy: -

Effect: Mami may only use this ability once per battle and may only use it if it will kill the target. May only be used if Mami is in a group with less than two other people.

Name: Magical Girl Combination Attack!

Type: Assorted

Base Damage: Assorted

Base Accuracy: Assorted

Cooldown: Assorted

Effect: Mami and an ally with 60 speed or more combine their powers for a special combination assault! The exact outcome is as listed. These attacks can only be used twice per battle and has to be with different characters and twice per character per world.

Shepard

Name: Annihilator Battler!

Type: Physical, Piercing, Melee

Base Damage: 9, 10, 11

Base Accuracy: 80, 75, 70

Cooldown: Mami and Shepard lose 100 speed.

Effect: Mami and Shepard combine the power of their guns for a mighty full-on assault! Both Mami and Shepard may fire up to three shots (total of six) at whatever targets they desire. This costs Shepard 2 ammo points.

Thyme

Name: Magical Girl Combination Attack! Nebula Ray!

Base Damage: 25

Base Accuracy: 75

Cooldown: Mami and Thyme lose 110 speed.

Effect: Nebula Ray ignores half an opponents defense and resistance. Targets that hit 0 HP with this attack cannot be revived. Can strike up to three opponents.

Noel

Name: Magical Girl Combination Attack! Rebirth Switch!

Effect: Noel activates her ultimate form instantly and both girls gain the effect of all their combined bonuses and penalties for two turns.

Fennel

Name: Magical Girl Combination Attack! Assault Cauldron!

Base Damage: ???

Base Accuracy: ???

Cooldown: Mami and Fennel each drop to -50

Effect: Three riot potions are cast at once for only half-cost. If Fennel doesn't have the MP she drops to 0 and can keep using Riot potions. If nothing would happen or the opponents attack would be boosted the potion instead explodes for 10 arcane damage that bypasses resistance!

Rufus

Name: True Psycho Meditation Needle

Cooldown: Rufus and Mami 0

Effect: For the remainder of the battle the target will gain +2 to all its stats and attack its own allies instead of the PC's. If it is the last foe it is automatically defeated. Cannot be used on bosses or the last foe on the field. Costs 1 needle. If the needle is retrieved this effect ends.

Ricardo

Name: Overwhelming True Bolt Omni-Cannon!

Type: Ranged, Electric, Physical

Effect: Ricardo is instantly put into his 'suit on' form. If Overwhelming True Bolt Omni-Cannon strikes and kills one foe by 15 damage or more the blast will explode dealing 10 irreducible arcane damage to all reasonable combatants.

Genji

Name: Accelerated Quick Bullet Slicer

Effect: Genji activates his swift strike and Mami follows up with an identical attack followed with Genji dropping instantly into a deflect stance. The target cannot use physical ranged attacks for two turns.

Passive

Wish for life/

The Truth of Magical Girls

: If Mami's HP reaches 0 she will automatically revive with 20% HP after 5 turns. This effect increases by an additional 5 turns every time it is used and resets upon leaving that world.

Transformation Sequence: Before Mami's first turn of battle opponents will not attack her and AoE attacks that would hit her are negated.

Love of Sweets: If Mami had a nice, sugary, dessert food before a battle she starts it with +5 HP.

Quirk: Power of Friendship: Whenever Mami is either fighting in a group with more than 2 other people or if has used a combination ability in the past 2 turns her Strength, Spirit, Defense, and Resistance gets cut by 10% and her speed drops down to 23. When Mami is in a group of no more than 2 other people or hasn't used a combination ability in the past 2 turns her Strength, Spirit, Defense, and Resistance gets boosted by 10% and her speed becomes 30.

Corruption (0): Mami constantly must battle against the corruption within her soul gem. While the powers of the multiverse seem to keep her witch form from activating the corruption is still real. After every battle her strength and spirit go up by 1 but her defense and resistance drop by 1 (can hit negatives at which point enemy damage gets boosted). Additionally, every time she attacks there is a 5% chance she will hit a random ally instead. This effect doubles after every battle. However, there is a way to reduce the corruption. If Mami is healed for at least 1 HP by at least three different sources in a battle her corruption gets halved (rounded down). This can happen only once per battle. If Mami wins a battle on her own her corruption is halved. Every time she enters into a new world her soul gem is purified. Additionally some other sources in the world might be able to cleanse her just a bit... but be careful as some can do just the opposite!

Edit: With Mami I wanted to do something fairly different. The show doesn't have a habit of naming attacks too much and Mami's battle-style itself never deviated much from 'hail of magical flintlock bullets'. Sure, she's very good at it and I KNOW things like the movie show she's got other stuff, but unless I wanted to write out a ton of different ways to say 'Mami shoots a ton of bullets' I decided on a different route. That route being a balance between fighting in a group and fighting alone for her. Alone she is certainly more powerful, but she's also a sole target and limited in her potent combination attacks. Not to mention that, as time passes, she's going to have to deal with corruption more and more and the only way to stop it is either to fight in a group (where she's weaker) or go commando and fight alone (where she's on her own) or risk hurting her friends. Sure, she might be stronger, but having that strength turning against you and hitting your own allies will be devastating! Heaven forbid it happen during a combination attack or her finisher!

Edited by Snowy_One

I love it, she sounds like a really fun and interesting character to play! I noticed you didn't use any of her ribbon powers, but I think she has enough skills as she is. I guess I just copy this for later reference?