Anime & Manga

Raven

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just confirming that I have read, and thus acknowledge, your response. I will watch Clannad when I next have a fair opportunity to do so.

Confirmation confirmed. Good man.

I'm gonna try to watch all of these: Clannad, Air, Shuffle!, and anything else good.

Currently still watching Shuffle!, seen Clannad, and Air is next on my list. Maybe I will spread it out over my exam time period.

I'm gonna try to watch all of these: Clannad, Air, Shuffle!, and anything else good.

Never saw Clannad, beware of Crows in Air, and enjoy the harem for Shuffle!.

Still trying to decide what to watch, but don't have a feel for it. Anyone want to select something for me from the collection?

I am just confirming that I have read, and thus acknowledge, your response. I will watch Clannad when I next have a fair opportunity to do so.

Hikarusa, have you found Cromartie High School enjoyable, or is it too early to make an assessment?

I've watched the first 3 episodes so far and it's really funny, but it's only 26 episodes long and each episode is only 11/12 minutes long. LINK TO PLAYLIST, the episodes are only 10 minutes long and there's only 26 episodes, but so far it's funny.

I think he meant what to watch from his huge list, and Kanon isn't on there, nor is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya which would be my 2nd choice after Kanon. The 2006 version, of course.

I think he meant what to watch from his huge list, and Kanon isn't on there, nor is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya which would be my 2nd choice after Kanon. The 2006 version, of course.

In that case, Shuffle! or Clannad, since they're what I'm watching and what I have watched, respectively. Haven't seen Air yet, but it's next on my list, after Shuffle!.

Never saw Clannad, beware of Crows in Air, and enjoy the harem for Shuffle!.

Still trying to decide what to watch, but don't have a feel for it. Anyone want to select something for me from the collection?

Have you yet watched Elfen Lied? You have multiple copies of Neon Genesis Evangelion so I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be redundant for me to suggest it.
I've watched the first 3 episodes so far and it's really funny, but it's only 26 episodes long and each episode is only 11/12 minutes long. LINK TO PLAYLIST, the episodes are only 10 minutes long and there's only 26 episodes, but so far it's funny.
After Clannad, when I am next in the mood for a comedy, I'll give Cromartie High School a try. I had not heard of it before you mentioned it.

I watched the first four episodes of Clannad today and it has proven immensely more enjoyable than my homework.

Haha, no doubt. Clannad's quite a funny anime, although not so serious and saddening as Kanon.

I found a comparison between Air, Clannad and Kanon. Although if you intend to read it, be warned there are spoilers for the three anime's. Needless to say, I agree with it's conclusion, although I've yet to see Air.

I decided to watch Lucky Star as well as Cromartie High School. Lucky Star is pretty good and is funny sometimes but not always, there's tons of references to animé and manga, especially The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya (they're made by the same people). Lucky Star is one of the most random shows I have ever seen, along with Cromartie High School.

This has to be said:

If you've watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya then Lucky Star episode 16 is really damn epic.

Haha, I got to agree. I've seen both Lucky Star and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I want series 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to come out, it was good. A second series of Lucky Star is also very welcome.

I think I'll post a list of all the anime's I've watched to date:

Watched:

DragonBall Z

Groove Adventure Rave

Love Hina

Death Note

Digimon Savers

Lucky Star

Yu Yu Hakusho

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Kanon

Clannad [+ Extra episode]

Clannad the Movie

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

He is my Master?!

Onegai Teacher

Onegai Twins

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

Love Love?

Shuffle!

Last watched:

Shuffle! Memories episode 1

Just finished Lucky Star, I'm gonna start watching Cromartie High School again (put it on hold for Lucky Star) and Cromartie High School is short as well, and that brought up a question:

How come all the good shows (not including action shows, but those are short sometimes too) are short?

Haruhi Suzumiya (The first season was only 13 episodes so the second 1 is probably short as well)

Kanon (They're probably both good, but they're also both short)

Lucky Star

And then FMA was short and also Blood + even if they were action shows.

WHY?

Have you yet watched Elfen Lied? You have multiple copies of Neon Genesis Evangelion so I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be redundant for me to suggest it.

It was one of the ONLY series I collected as it was being released. I really felt bad for all the grunts, and am waiting for the scanlations to finish up with the Manga. (I know the end and it's a lot more satisfying the anime)

As for Neon Genesis Evangelion, would you believe I only paid for one of the sets?

I can't wait anymore. School is so boring, I'm at the end of the year and I'm in "summer mode" (A.K.A. lazy mode) already, and I have nothing else better to do, so....

I'm gonna start watching Bleach!

It's loading RIGHT NOW!

Raven, I see you're missing some things on your list that you should really watch:

1. Cromartie High School

2. FMA

3. Blood+

And also,

I can't wait anymore. School is so boring, I'm at the end of the year and I'm in "summer mode" (A.K.A. lazy mode) already, and I have nothing else better to do, so....

I'm gonna start watching Bleach!

It's loading RIGHT NOW!

Cool cool. You should watch some stuff by Kyoto Animation though. And by stuff by Kyoto Animation, I mean:

Kanon '06 (you've watched this already though)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Lucky Star

In addition I was gonna watch those other 2 animé by Kyoto Animation because they look good:

Clanad

Air (sometimes called Air TV)

It was one of the ONLY series I collected as it was being released. I really felt bad for all the grunts, and am waiting for the scanlations to finish up with the Manga. (I know the end and it's a lot more satisfying the anime)

As for Neon Genesis Evangelion, would you believe I only paid for one of the sets?

Perhaps you would be willing to share?