Anime & Manga

Raven

I finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, I think anyway... the ending was... not really an ending

Am I missing something?

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I'm watching:

Love Hina (watched 1 episode)

Air (watched 1 episode)

Cromartie High School (forget, but I think inbetween 11 and 13 episodes)

Currently I'm watching:

Love Hina (watched 1 episode)

Air (watched 1 episode)

Cromartie High School (forget, but I think inbetween 11 and 13 episodes)

I've watched all the Love Hina going (even that fan-made hentai short), it's a pretty damn funny anime.

Alright, I've watched 3 episodes of Love Hina now and the third one just happened to be the English dub, I was too lazy to change episodes though so I watched it. Worst. Voices. Ever.

I too have heard the dub for Love Hina... It's probably the worst dub voices I have ever heard. Subs are the way forward.

well, i havent seen a lot of anime. just these ones:

Bleach (pwns)

Boogiepop Phantom (pwns)

Elfen Lied (pwns)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (pwns)

Matantei Loki Ragnarok

Shingetsutan Tsukihime

.hack//ROOTS

Rozen Maiden

Black Cat

Noir

Dragon Ball Z

As for anime movies:

Akira (pwns)

Spirited Away

Memories (pwns)

Perfect Blue (pwns)

Jin-Roh

Afro Samurai

I think that's all. the (pwns) are the recommendations

Actually, you've watched a few. Also, Neon Genesis Evangelion? Who HASN'T watched that?

I've never even heard of it, until now.

Alright, are you all insane!? Did you not watch Adult Swim at all like 1 or 2 years ago? How can you not know what Neon Genesis Evangelion is?

Alright, are you all insane!? Did you not watch Adult Swim at all like 1 or 2 years ago? How can you not know what Neon Genesis Evangelion is?

I've not seen Adult Swim either. What is it?

Oh yeah. You're not American. Adult Swim is a bunch of shows for people ages 14 and up that's on for like... 7-8 hours in the middle of the night, and ends at 6 in the morning (Eastern time, not sure for other time zones) but Fourth Fox, CGV, Haruhi (assuming you're an American) I'm ashamed in you.

Oh yeah. You're not American. Adult Swim is a bunch of shows for people ages 14 and up that's on for like... 7-8 hours in the middle of the night, and ends at 6 in the morning (Eastern time, not sure for other time zones) but Fourth Fox, CGV, Haruhi (assuming you're an American) I'm ashamed in you.

I never watched Adult Swim because my parents thought it "inappropriate." They no longer mind.

I don't know when I started watching Adult Swim. Now my even my little brother sneaks out of his room in the dead of night to watch it....

I finished Air TV. Are there 13 episodes or 14? because i've seen i listed as both, but I can't find ep. 14 anywhere

I hate NGE.... not going into details at present.

Adult Swim lol... I don't get cable. So I don't get Cartoon Network. I remember when we were in a beach house that had cable tv in my room I'd always stay up after everyone thought I was asleep and watch Adult Swim. Lulz.