Anime & Manga

Raven

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The original manga is the same as the original animé. When Atemu (Yami) was cool and sounded like a girl, wait did in Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters too right? The Japanese version? Anyways, yeah. The girl that no one's ever heard of, and a monster that eats out your soul that was created by Shadi. Ahh, the original season that only aired in Japan and is in manga format in Japan AND America... good times (dawgs) good times.

maybe Yugioh is just not my type of anime, i guess.

and my cousin loves it, which may be part of the reason i hate it, since he manages to spoil all the fun out of the things he likes....

i call him the Fun-sucker

4Kids messes everything up. Everything. Although they're starting to lose business, I thought they were out of business in fact. I think they got rid of 4Kids section of Kids WB even. I thought they went out of business when they lost Bogeemanz and 1 Piece.

4Kids messes everything up. Everything. Although they're starting to lose business, I thought they were out of business in fact. I think they got rid of 4Kids section of Kids WB even. I thought they went out of business when they lost Bogeemanz and 1 Piece.

nah really? *sarcasm* I think everyone already know by now.

Edited by Sapphirox

want me to tell you a funny story?

i love the one piece manga, it's one of my favs....

then it was made into an anime, my cousin watched it, and he sucked the fun out of it....

but i'm a faithful fan, i still read it!!!

want me to tell you a funny story?

i love the one piece manga, it's one of my favs....

then it was made into an anime, my cousin watched it, and he sucked the fun out of it....

Do me a favor, DON'T watch the 4Kids version, instead watch the FUNimation Entertainment version. It's okay, I guess...

Do me a favor, DON'T watch the 4Kids version, instead watch the FUNimation Entertainment version. It's okay, I guess...

ok, i'll try it out.

maybe i'll be surprised

what exactly was so bad about the One Piece anime (I'm really asking out of curiosity, because I didn't read the manga)

I started watching it, but then kinda lost interest

I've watched

1. Bleach

2. Noein

3. Tokko

4. Elfen Lied

5. Deathnote

I'm an avid story writer and I like how the Japanese make the anime, and I try to reincorperate it into my stories

Well I'm all caught up on Bleach (the english episodes)

I just have to say I didn't see ANY of that coming...

But you were spoiled, if you hadn't of been spoiled then you would've never known until it happened, meaning that no one knew.

i cant seem to find episode 10-14 in english for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Can anyone provide a link?

Although I don't think it needs it, this is definitely the most active thread on the board, so....*pins*

It also has never once gone off topic.

As topic starter, I feel so damn proud right now. Thank you.

Oh yes, anime rocks!