Dreams About Fire Emblem

Steven Tyler

So, had you ever had dreams about the Fire Emblem series? Were you a part of the action or just playing the game? Where you a lord wishing to reclaim his or her motherland, or were you a villain planning on ruling the world!

Last night, I had a dream relating to Fire Emblem 5: Thirca 776 where I was a member of the militia group "Fiana Braves" (sp?) I was with Othin and Halvan in the outskirts of their village training in the art of axe combat where when we had seen smoke and arrows coming from the village. Like the game, the village was attack and we rushed into combat fighting the soliders who happen to be a bunch of old black men with their pants up to their stomach.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dream about Fire Emblem at least once a week, actually. Usually it involves the various romance between characters. Lots of AbelxEst and RoshexKatua dreams lately. They're so great. <3

My dreams are usually narcotic and uneventful. I had a dream once where I was Haar.

I was..I don't even really remember. Sitting on my wyvern and mumbling stuff about things below. Things that probably didn't make sense. But I didn't care. Haar wouldn't.

If I did, I can barely remember any. I have a friend of mine (whom I met on DeviantArt) who did at one time. Afterwards, she drew one of the several images from her dream. (I found the artwork she did at that time to be both touching and very well-drawn.)

Anyways, I think I dreamt about Idun. But the details are so sketchy, I can barely describe it.

Edited by Little Al

Let's see, where to start.....

I had a dream that Heath and Shinon starred in a show. It was called "Heath and Shinon". It had it's own theme, too. "Heath and Shinon, Heath and Shinon, Heath and Shinon, yeah! One loves his wyvern, the other loves beer. When he's drunk, he can still shoot a deer! Heath and Shinon, yeah!" I woke up before anything could happen, though.

Also, I had a dream that the Beast Laguz were having a business meeting with Soren in my dining room. Scrimir and Kyza were discussing stocks. Soren was busy looking at various documents. Lethe and Ranulf were just sitting at the table doing nothing. I was in the kitchen with Lyre. She wanted to go to the basement to play my Wii, but my brother was being a jerk. Overall, the dream did not make much sense.

I might remember more later.

I don't dream very much at all, but a long time age I dreamed I was laying on the plains next to Lyn staring at the stars.

Yeah same I don't dream a lot, but when I do it's bizzare. Like this one

I rode on a Pegasus, mind you I'm a dude, so I woke up scratching my head

I've had 2 FE dreams. In one, I was in Ike's army, and we were in that mountain chapter in PoR. I think it was like...Chapter 24. Anyway, I know it's a trial map. The other one, I wasn't in the dream at all, it was more like I was watching from the sky. XD Ike and other people were fighting a bunch of dragons on a map similar to one of the ones in RD.

Oh god, I have a confession. I have dreamed about being in Fire Emblem. I don't know the details, but I do remember dreaming about it