Dreams About Fire Emblem

Steven Tyler

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dream. I've had many Deja Vu moments... Like when Lugh missed against a Wyvern lord with a 94% chance hit and he got hit with a 22% chance and that killed him (since he had taken damage earlier). That came up in my head a few days before it happened >_<

Let's see, where to start.....

I had a dream that Heath and Shinon starred in a show. It was called "Heath and Shinon". It had it's own theme, too. "Heath and Shinon, Heath and Shinon, Heath and Shinon, yeah! One loves his wyvern, the other loves beer. When he's drunk, he can still shoot a deer! Heath and Shinon, yeah!" I woke up before anything could happen, though.

Also, I had a dream that the Beast Laguz were having a business meeting with Soren in my dining room. Scrimir and Kyza were discussing stocks. Soren was busy looking at various documents. Lethe and Ranulf were just sitting at the table doing nothing. I was in the kitchen with Lyre. She wanted to go to the basement to play my Wii, but my brother was being a jerk. Overall, the dream did not make much sense.

I might remember more later.

Dude. Best. Dreams. Ever.

I think I have. I can't remember any of my dreams for the life of me.

Let's see....

I remember this one dream when Lyn was an actual playable character in Brawl. She was almost as fast as Captain Falcon, really good at jumping, attacked fast, but was sort of weak. She was also light. Mr. EAD was also playable in that dream, but that's not Fire Emblem related.

Another one.

Rebecca randomly entered my house to ask where my dad lives. I got confused, since, well, he's my dad. Obviously this house is his and my mother's house. Then she started talking about how I'm sooooo much better than Sain. I just nodded and looked at the time. It was particuarly 4:36 P.M. Then I woke up.

I once had a dream that I was the BK.

It was in the Tower of Guidance and Ike came out of nowhere and attacked me. Overall, it was just a not-so-epic battle of Ike whacking me with his sword and me blocking. It made no sense at all...

I'm sure there are others but not at the top of my head right now.

An FE dream is how I got my Username and started my fanfic/anime.

But I had another one where Soren and I had a son named Sylvain. I need to draw a pic of him...

I also had one where Soren was elected President. O_o

And I`ve also have had..."other" dreams that I'd...rather not mention...

._.

An FE dream is how I got my Username and started my fanfic/anime.

But I had another one where Soren and I had a son named Sylvain. I need to draw a pic of him...

I also had one where Soren was elected President. O_o

And I`ve also have had..."other" dreams that I'd...rather not mention...

._.

Bow-chika-bow-wow.

What is with everyone and these sex dreams? o_O They're fictional characters...