Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Independence Day Edition - Game Over (Drumbeats, Einto, and Refa win)

Paperblade

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he thought if Sabta is thief?

It's actually the devil. Excuse me!

Inferno glass! Policeman from Hell

When he bought a sour Culture!

That was the devil! Truly it was.

yaa yaa (anomaly) thank you!

Mizuno is the first up.

Dear Hannah/Mizuno,

You are Xion, the 14th member of the Organization from the Kingdom Hearts series. You aren't really a Nobody or person, exactly, but rather an imperfect replica of Sora created as a fail-safe in case the plans with both Sora and Roxas fail. Others only see your physical appearance based on who they have connections with.

Imperfect Replica (Passive): You only exist to absorb the powers of others. You will get a one shot use of every ability that targets you at night, except for factional kills.

Another Sora (Passive): There is another form of Sora in the game. If they die, you will become stronger, gaining an extra BPV.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Hannah should have known that puppets aren't allowed in the organization. Just count the seats.

Colt took a few too many to the head.

Dear Blitz/Colt,

You are Trafalgar D. Water Law, a pirate captain from the manga One Piece. You were born in North Blue to two doctors, who also were training you to be a doctor. However, like many others within your country, you and your sister both caught the Amber Lead Disease. Your parents were killed for trying to treat the disease, and your sister succumbed. After that, you joined the Donquixote Pirates under Doflamingo, hoping to spread as much chaos to the world before your illness took your life. In secret, you befriended Doflamingo's brother, Corazon, who was secretly trying to end Doflamingo's madness. You went on a mission with him, supposedly for Doflamingo, where you found new purpose for life and hope for a cure in the Ope Ope no Mi devil fruit. You eventually discovered the fruit and ate it, however Corazon was killed and his betrayal discovered. Once again, you fled, later forming the Heart Pirates and allying with the Strawhat Pirates to defeat Doflamingo and his crew.

ROOM (Active): Each night, you may ##Create ROOM around ALIAS1, ALIAS2, ALIAS3, ALIAS4, and ALIAS5. ROOM will last as long as you wish, and your other abilities (other than your standard kill) may only target ALIASes within your ROOM. Your ROOM ends if you die, and this action has lower priority than your other actions. You can't have more than 5 people in your ROOM at a time.

Radio Knife (Active): Each night, you may ##Radio Knife ALIAS. You will charge your sword with electricity and stab ALIAS, preventing any protective abilities from affecting them for as long as they remain in the ROOM.

Shambles (Active): Once per game, you may ##Shambles!. You will split all players in your ROOM into pieces, causing all lethal actions against them to fail (unless those actions are from you).

Gamma Knife (Active, Lethal): Once per game, you may ##Gamma Knife ALIAS. You will stab ALIAS with a blade of energy, which will destroy their internal organs. Each night, for as long as they are in your ROOM, an attempt will be made on their life.

Scan (Passive): Additionally, each night, you will perform an X-Ray on every alias in your ROOM, learning how many BPVs each has.

Blitz is in shambles.

Alpha Omega Nova has met his omega.

Dear PKLucas/Alpha Omega Nova,

You are Inferno Cop, a former police officer turned vigilante from the animanga Inferno Cop. You drive a flaming cop car, and your head is a flaming skull that wears sunglasses. You use a revolver that blows up nearly anything it shoots. While most of the local police in Jack Knife Edge City excuse any crime so long as the perpetrators have "paid their taxes," Inferno Cop will tolerate no evil and destroy any lawbreaker on sight with little to no evidence. All in all I'm pretty sure you're just Japanese Ghost Rider.

Death to the Wicked (Passive): No mercy for criminals. For each person your target has killed, your factional kill is strengthened:

1 kill - The target is safeguarded that night, preventing them from being targeted by non-killing actions

2 kills - Breaks all BPVs if the target has any left after being shot.

3 kills - Counts as two attempts on someone's life.

These effects are cumulative.

Just Ghost Rider (Active, Lethal): Once per game, you may ##Ride around on fire on my motorcycle. This is pretty intense and badass, so all attempts on your life that night will fail, and you will shoot everyone targeting you.

PKLucas can no longer give death to the wicked.

mfw mfw dies

Dear rssp1/mfw,

You are John Cena, a WWE wrestler, rapper, and meme. Are are one of the most well known WWE characters, with the 4th most championships of all time. You have granted the most wishes in the Make-a-Wish Foundation's history. However, you are most well known for the meme made about you, created because fans were frustrated with how overused you were in the WWE and how y-AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAAAAAA

The Time is Now (Active): You can hear that fucking music, can't you? Once per game, you may post AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAAAA in the game thread. THE TIME IS UP, THE TIME IS NOW. Activating this ability will shorten the deadline to an hour after this ability is used.

Make-a-Wish (Active): You are great at visiting dying kids and giving them hope. Each night, you may ##Give ALIAS a visit. You and your huge muscles will protect ALIAS from the first attempt on their life that night. If ALIAS has less than 2 BPVs and is thus actually dying, they will be protected from all lethal actions that night instead.

rssp1 has been denounced

Victreebel got Fire Blasted

Dear Belisarius/Victreebel,

You are Sleep Kirby, one of Kirby's copied abilities. You are one of the most useless copy abilities, your only ability being falling asleep, making you totally helpless. You are, however, adorable.

Sleep (Active): Twice per game, you may ##Go to bed. This will prevent you from performing any other actions, but the first attempt on your life that night will fail and you will become well rested, letting you use the missed kill on a future night.

Inhale (Active): After using Sleep twice, you will become hungry again and wish to eat another enemy, allowing you to ##Inhale an enemy to become ESP or Ice or Tornado Kirby, gaining a new ability based on which you choose.

ESP: At night, you may ##Read ALIAS's mind, allowing you to obtain their full role PM and username.

Ice: At night, you may ##Freeze ALIAS, preventing them from performing any actions that night.

Tornado: At night, you may ##Tornado ALIAS, preventing non-killing abilities from affecting them.

Belisarius went peacefully, in his sleep

Upon seeing Jaden's tweets, will smith figured it was best to just kill himself

Dear Reinfleche/will smith,

You are Medivh, the Last Guardian from the Warcraft series. You were born to Nielas Aran and Aegwynn, the previous guardian. However, unbeknownst to anyone, Aegwynn had been carrying the power of the Fallen Titan, Sargeras, who possessed you at birth. This allowed him to use you to open the Dark Portal and lead the Orcish Horde to Azeroth, leading to a long chain of events covered in the games. You were killed by your apprentice, Khadgar, for your betrayal of humanity, but your spirit survived unblemished. Wishing to set things right, you attempted to convince the mortal leaders on the Eastern Kingdoms, such as King Terenas, Archmade Antonidas, Archmage Jaina, Prince Arthas, and the Warchief Thrall that salvation lay to the west in Kalimdor. Only Jaina and Thrall heeded your warnings, but despite this, once you convinced them and the native Night Elves to unite against the Legion and Scourge, they were able to emerge victorious in the third war.

The Guardian (Passive): You are the most powerful mortal mage, and as such know a wide variety of spells, of which you can use one per night.

Arcane Bomb (Active, Lethal): Once per game, you may ##Arcane Bomb ALIAS, which will deal two attacks worth of damage to them, as well as one attack to everyone else targeting them. The splash damage cannot kill, only break BPVs, but is still considered lethal.

Polymorph (Active): Once per game, you may ##Polymorph ALIAS, which will turn them into a harmless sheep, disabling their role and hooking them for one night.

Invisibility (Active): Once per game, you may ##Turn ALIAS Invisible, protecting them from all actions that night.

Mysterious Prophet (Passive): The first time you would die, you will not die, and instead revive with 1 BPV, as though you were a totally new player. This means your one shot abilities will reset, and any lingering effects on you will be removed.

Of course Reinfleche would die with this

And last is Sieve

Dear callane/Sieve,

You are Archive of Our Own, a fanfiction archive. You are under the Organization for Transformative Works, a non-profit organization, and host not just fanfiction but other fanwork such as fanart and videos. Time magazine put you in their best 50 websites of 2013.

Bad Fanfiction (Active): There is a lot of it. Each night, you may ##Show ALIAS bad fanfiction, which will disgust them so much that they will forget to perform any actions that night.

Good Fanfiction (Active): There is, unfortunately, not quite as much of it. At night, in lieu of showing someone bad fanfiction, you may ##Show ALIAS good fanfiction. This will improve their mood do much that the next night they will be able to use any non-lethal abilities they have twice. However, since there is not so much good fanfiction, you can only use this ability twice.

Poor callane

un·luck·y
ˌənˈləkē/
adjective
  1. having, bringing, or resulting from bad luck.
    "an unlucky defeat"
    synonyms: unfortunate, luckless, out of luck, jinxed, hapless, ill-fated, ill-starred, unhappy;
    informaldown on one's luck;
    literarystar-crossed
    "Reinfleche was unlucky in every EiMM game"

How about just a regular kill for him being a lame dude? Who preys on new people? Trying to screw them over? :\

I never claimed to be a saint. That said, I do not actively seek out people to betray. I am quite loyal to people who show me loyalty. I can't always be, but I try my best.

Perhaps you get the wrong impression of me though, thinking I was trying to screw you over when I messaged you. I can assure you I had no plans to do so, "Sieve". If you want to call people out for being an evil, traitor, make sure you can say you are a saint, first. I fully embrace the fact that I am a monster.

phase 4 is a good time to live to

I never claimed to be a saint. That said, I do not actively seek out people to betray. I am quite loyal to people who show me loyalty. I can't always be, but I try my best.

Perhaps you get the wrong impression of me though, thinking I was trying to screw you over when I messaged you. I can assure you I had no plans to do so, "Sieve". If you want to call people out for being an evil, traitor, make sure you can say you are a saint, first. I fully embrace the fact that I am a monster.

zeo pls

e: paperblade can i have access to sheet pls ty ill send you my email

Edited by rssp1