At Night I Can Still Hear Their Metallic Heartbeats

I may just be incredibly paranoid but I'm starting to think that the moderators on this site are in fact T-800s in disguise. The format of this website sometimes makes it difficult for a user to get their emotions across in a conversation. However, even with this in mind, the moderators of this site still come off as very robotic and detached to me. Am I insane or is there actually some credibility to this theory?

Edited by wraith

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may just be incredibly paranoid but I'm starting to think that the moderators on this site are in fact T-800s in disguise. The format of this website can sometimes makes it difficult for a user to get their emotions across in a conversation. However, even with this in mind the moderators of this site to me come off as very robotic and detached. Am I insane or is there actually some credibility to this theory?

That's their job. If the mods are emotionally attached to users, they'll be biased for and against certain users. At least their better than Error does not compute. 404 Error domain does not exist.

That's their job. If the mods are emotionally attached to users, they'll be biased for and against certain users. At least their better than Error does not compute. 404 Error domain does not exist.

I know this, and yet something still feels very off to me.

I may just be incredibly paranoid but I'm starting to think that the moderators on this site are in fact T-800s in disguise. The format of this website sometimes makes it difficult for a user to get their emotions across in a conversation. However, even with this in mind, the moderators of this site still come off as very robotic and detached to me. Am I insane or is there actually some credibility to this theory?

You're probably paranoid, yeah. From what I've seen, most of the time, they do care for the users. Sometimes even joining in with the jokes and fun going on, so they are quite involved with the community (except for, perhaps, Jyosua).

It's not just the format of the site that makes conversation difficult. Text in general is difficult to get your emotions through. You have to be careful what you say, otherwise people may take it the wrong way.

If they seem detached to you specifically, that's probably a good thing. You kinda don't want a mod on your butt watching your every move.

idk about robots but integrity is made of poop

i'm made of garbage you dickless freak, jeez

62130476fdf6b871497d726d6b531e0c.png

yes part of that is poop but that's just erasure towards the rebar and concrete that make up a significant amount of me

i'm made of garbage you dickless freak, jeez62130476fdf6b871497d726d6b531e0c.pngyes part of that is poop but that's just erasure towards the rebar and concrete that make up a significant amount of me

Oh no...InT-egrity found us.

Edited by wraith

Oh no...InT-egrity found us.

of course i found you, if you were trying to hide you were doing a bad job

you have no reason to be afraid of me tho as long as you act decently and don't break the rules

Edited by Integrity