Corrin should not be winning this poll

Katie

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73950013

Seriously, what the fuck? Marisa is literally the top swordfighter in Jehanna in her ending with Joshua, she's faced 1,000+ men and never lost, and she has literally dedicated her entire life to improving her swordsmanship. She's even famous enough to have earned a title and a reputation. Seriously, her skill with the sword can't be understated.

Yes, this basically me telling you guys to fix it, and yes, I am being a bit petty..

Edited by Matthewtheman

If it makes you feel any better, in the grand scheme of things, polls don't mean anything. Are people going to think and be talking about this poll in the next few weeks? Probably not so it's best not to waste your energy on something that is completely opinionated.

Edited by carefreejules

If it makes you feel any better, in the grand scheme of things, polls don't mean anything. Are people going to think and be talking about this poll in the next few weeks? Probably not so it's best not to waste your energy on something that is completely opinionated.

Actually they will be. This is part of a poll series, and the results from all the previous polls are posted in the OP of each new poll. People will be noticing and potentially commenting on it. Notably, the Corrin vs Xander poll ended up being redone because the maker of the polls got too many complaints that Xander would actually win.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73950013

Seriously, what the fuck? Marisa is literally the top swordfighter in Jehanna in her ending with Joshua, she's faced 1,000+ men and never lost, and she has literally dedicated her entire life to improving her swordsmanship. She's even famous enough to have earned a title and a reputation. Seriously, her skill with the sword can't be understated.

Yes, this basically me telling you guys to fix it, and yes, I am being a bit petty..

Sword Saint Cidolfus Orlandeau, the Thunder God, is best swordsman!

Edited by wraith

Actually they will be. This is part of a poll series, and the results from all the previous polls are posted in the OP of each new poll. People will be noticing and potentially commenting on it. Notably, the Corrin vs Xander poll ended up being redone because the maker of the polls got too many complaints that Xander would actually win.

That's the thing though - is it really worth getting upset over people's opinion? You can object to other people's opinions but even if you feel strongly about your own, you can't expect everyone to sympathize with you.

Back when the Serenes Forest Scribbles was running, I really wanted to win and was disappointed that I didn't get as many votes as I'd thought in order to win but you just got to grind your teeth and realize people have different tastes. But even if people don't have the same feelings as you, it doesn't make your opinion/work any less strong/valid.

The internet is riddled with people who have different opinions and if you can't take the heat, you're gonna have a hard time here.

That'd actually be a good candidate for a future poll. I should nominate him.

Nope, it's Spada (from Tales of Innocence.)

[spoiler=Spada's previous identity]

I mean, the guy was literally a sword in his previous life.

None can beat this.

It's a Gamefaqs poll, who cares?

I care.

Like I said, I was deliberately trying to start a shitstorm in that topic. It's fun to troll on the gamefaqs boards. It's the main reason I even use the gamefaqs boards. I definitely wouldn't act like I did in that topic here unless it was in FFtF, and even then, I generally don't troll in FFtF, merely shitpost.

corrin comes from fe13 which is recent and post-fe boom and is also the anime self-insert

marisa is a poor gameplay unit without much of a personality from fe8 which is before the fe boom

also; who cares