Moulder!

DeSu

Current Moulder Stats on my new PT( I've never used him)

Lvl 20/1 Sage

Hp: 37

Mag: 12

Skill:13

Spd:17

Luck:8

Def: 12!!! HOLY FRICKING SHIT

Res:13

Moulder, when next to Vanessa(A support) has a total of 15 defense. Sword users do 0-3 damage. fucking awesome. Chapter 11 btw. No Valni abuse, but a little arena for money and much healing.

My Moulder as a lvl 10 Bishop has 25 Mag, as a Priest he had more than yours, still you got good stats, like your defense

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Moulder as a lvl 10 Bishop has 25 Mag, as a Priest he had more than yours, still you got good stats, like your defense

You had a massively magic blessed Moulder then :o

That must've been an even more awesome Moulder than usual ^_^

You had a massively magic blessed Moulder then :o

That must've been an even more awesome Moulder than usual ^_^

You can sure bet on that, although Natasha is still lvl 2 and L'Arachel lvl 3/4(I guess I concentrated more on Moulder), on Chapter 13 (Ephraim's route) with Moulder I defeated Selena, her Great Knights, Knights, Snipers, Pegasus Knights, ect.

He is my second strongest unit in Ephraim's route.

By the way, how do you promote Natasha fast? I mean if you want a decent Bishop Natasha you got to get her to lvl 20 first.

You can sure bet on that, although Natasha is still lvl 2 and L'Arachel lvl 3/4(I guess I concentrated more on Moulder), on Chapter 13 (Ephraim's route) with Moulder I defeated Selena, her Great Knights, Knights, Snipers, Pegasus Knights, ect.

He is my second strongest unit in Ephraim's route.

By the way, how do you promote Natasha fast? I mean if you want a decent Bishop Natasha you got to get her to lvl 20 first.

Exactly the way how you level and promote Moulder :o

She doesn't have to be L20, btw. Promoting at like 16/17 is fine for her, especially if you make her a Bishop (her best choice), since with Slayer, she will kill monsters anyway.

She doesn't have to be L20, btw. Promoting at like 16/17 is fine for her, especially if you make her a Bishop (her best choice), since with Slayer, she will kill monsters anyway.

Indeed the best choice is promoting her to a Bishop, but now I'm with L'Arachel, she's lvl 12 Mag: 15 and some other stats I forgot.

Caps are basically how high a unit may be able to get in a stat. i.e. All units are able to get to 60 HP tops because of the stat cap.

I've never used Moulder. I only use good-looking characters in a game where almost every character is good anyway.

Moulder is possibly one of the most awesome looking characters in ANY Fire Emblem game, behind only the greats like Haar! :angry:

Admittedly, prototype Moulder was even more badass.

No, no numbers, but that's also not necessary to declare it a fact that most people like "Moulder the Boulder's uber 'stache".

But of course, there are also people who aren't as amazed by his looks, like me.

Then there are also people who simply don't like his looks.

Hmm, I just found my Lv20 Sage Moulder... These are his stats:

HP 49

Mag 21

Skill 26

Spd 22

Luck 10

Def 18

Res 17

B 191

W 153

L 0

Light S

Anima A

Staff A

Not too shabby for an old guy.

L'Arachel comes like half way through the game at level 3, when most of your units are significantly higher level, and quite likely promoted. (Or definitely promoted, been a while since I've played it.) If there's a healer I would consider bad in FE8, it would definitely be her.

Moulder comes early, and then can become the only sage who gains AS from Excalibur and tosses around all the other normal books without losing AS, iirc.

L'Arachel comes like half way through the game at level 3, when most of your units are significantly higher level, and quite likely promoted. (Or definitely promoted, been a while since I've played it.) If there's a healer I would consider bad in FE8, it would definitely be her.

Moulder comes early, and then can become the only sage who gains AS from Excalibur and tosses around all the other normal books without losing AS, iirc.

Despite being my favorite, I admit she's the worst healer in the game. However, she's still a healer on a horse, and the rest of your team isn't likely promoted. She's prefectly fine if Moulder and/or Natasha aren't in play.

Despite being my favorite, I admit she's the worst healer in the game. However, she's still a healer on a horse, and the rest of your team isn't likely promoted. She's prefectly fine if Moulder and/or Natasha aren't in play.

Any unit can be fine if other unit(s) are not being fielded. Niime is a perfectly capable of healer but it doesn't in any way make her good if not using Clarine.

Moulder only needs to heal 5 times a chapter in order to be level 8 and have the same MAG as her base. While she does have a Horse, her mobility is limited due to her being fragile.

Come Chapter 14 when you can obtain Physics, Moulder will only have needed to heal less than 2 times a chapter with a Heal Staff in order to use one while she needs 10 Mend heals per chapter in 11/12/13 (so 30 total) in order to have a B rank by the starting of 14. Not impossible but a lot harder than 2 Heals in 13 chapters. This makes his Healing range longer. 5+3 (This range increases further if he is above level 8, though I think there might be a minimum range of 5 on physic giving a possible 5+5) > 6+1 and he's more capable of staying out of danger's way. If you were actually using Moulder seriously, he'd be even higher leveled, but for the sake of this, I'll be as minimalist as possible.

However, it really just comes who you want to use.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

I disagree with any healer sucking. 'Cept maybe Corple.

Ellis is the single worst character in the series (For FE1 and Book 1), Sleuf and Almalda are pretty bad, and Ellen certainly isn't good for most the game. Corple actually is pretty decent with Levin as his father, though.

We have different definitions of a "good character."

Your's is the correct. ^_^