Re-introduce yourself!

Alex95

Feel like you could've done better on your introduction from way back when? Or maybe you just want people to know you better now?

Pretty much just re-introduce yourself here, post what you would've back then, but neglected/forgot to do so. And say what you're currently up to or known for now! Like regular intros, people can ask you questions if they want to know you more, unless that person states otherwise.

I'll start 'cause you need something to go off of, right?

My name's Power Master, but my true name is Alex. I'm a 21-year-old game developer in the making, having finished and released my first game back in March with the second currently in development. Power Master is the name of the series, but it's also a personal status as I am very good and very knowledgeable about video games, mainly those from Nintendo.

I started gaming back when I was two, starting with Super Mario 64. Since then, I found Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, Smash Brothers, and, of course, Fire Emblem. I love just about any series Nintendo has made (except Animal Crossing. Never been able to get into it...), though I've been known to play a few rounds of Halo or Minecraft or Sonic or whatever.

Video games as a sort of way to express myself, as well. I have many health and mental issues: Tourette's, Autism, Asperger's, and a ton of allergies. VGs allow me to be me and connect with people, for better or worse.

I do Let's Plays on Hardcore Alex (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3y_NnSQUKobhodmS1GjkHw) and I run a wikia based on my game to help keep my ideas straight (http://power-master.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Master_Wikia). Hiya!

Maybe I'll make a list here, linking to every individual re-intro so people can find who they want...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice, this thread is perfect for people like me, who are timid when they don't know anyone, but they chill when they get used!

So, time for my re-introduction: Hello boyz and girlz, I'm CrystalPoke, I'm 16 years old, I live in Spain, but I know English and a bit of French. I like MLG videogames, Youtube, bad jokes and humour in general, watching football, the gym and chilling with my IRL friends. The 'Crystal' of my name references to the female protagonist of Pokémon Crystal (oh plot twist!!1!1), and you can guess what 'Poke' means.

What else... I started playing Pokémon when I was around 6-8 years old, and I still like it, but Fire Emblem is my main center of attention for now. I started playing Fire Emblem when I was like 14, discovered it thanks to Smash. I played the 3 GBA games, for now, but I plan on getting recent games these holidays. Everything else is casual playing, like Final Fantasy or Metroid, as my profile says.

Everyone says I'm lazy, and I agree! But I like ROMHacking (I'm working on Pokémon Emerald Chaos Mode right now. Yeah, free spam. Deal with it.)

And I don't know what else to write! Oh yeah, I'm allergic to pollen. Yeah, interesting info right there. I suppose you can know more about me if you talk with me! Questions allowed.

Edited by CrystalPoke

Why not, I'm a bit different than I was two and a half years ago!

Hi, I'm Glaceon Mage, usually called Glace or Annie. I'm really into Dragon Quest, Touhou, The Legend of Zelda, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and some other stuff. And I live in Ohio.

My favorite Fire Emblem is The Binding Blade. I really like its map design, especially Chapter 22: The Neverending Dream. That said, I'm not going to pretend the game is perfect. There's no such thing as a perfect game, or perfect anything, really.

I really don't like the avatar system and direction of more recent Fire Emblem titles. I feel like the series is losing what made it what it was in the past. Some people say it's what's happening and say adapt, but I prefer to take a "don't like, don't play" stance. As a result, I haven't actually played any version of Fates, due to large amounts of skepticism. I can't say I hate it, but I can't say I like it, I plan on leaving myself in a skeptical middle-ground.

On a brighter note, my favorite character is Wolt, for having really sweet and adorable supports, especially with Roy, who is tied with Micaiah for my favorite lord. He's among the many characters I have a habit of fangirling over.

For a brief list of other fangirl-worthy characters beyond the three in the above line... Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Ravio (The Legend of Zelda), Link, Harry/Henry (Dragon Quest V), Auster (Dragon Quest VII), Eight (Dragon Quest VIII), Toyosatomimi no Miko (Touhou Project), Kanako Yasaka (Touhou Project), Ran Yakumo (Touhou Project), Bugsy (Pokémon), Yellow (Pokémon Special), Diamond (Pokémon Special), Eirika (Fire Emblem)... the list goes on. I fangirl over a lot of characters.

I write fanfiction sometimes. When I have inspiration. And motivation.

I'm a thoroughly average level Touhou player, playing mostly Normal, and pretty good at Dragon Quest, though not the greatest. I am really good at memorizing timing though, which helps a lot when playing Mario JRPGs, hehe.

Oh, I don't like Ike or something. Or Chrom. Or the majority of FE13's cast.

That everything? I dunno but I can't think of much more.

Hi.

But I like ROMHacking (I'm working on Pokémon Emerald Chaos Mode right now. Yeah, free spam. Deal with it.)

What other ROM hacks have you done?

I write fanfiction sometimes. When I have inspiration. And motivation.

Can we have a link to your fanfics, maybe?

Here's a $20. *motivated*

hi

hey

hello

Can we have a link to your fanfics, maybe?

Here's a $20. *motivated*

hello

A lot of it is VERY OLD by this ever changing world's standard but here you go:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4356474/

(Yeah I need to be better at following through with things haha)

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

I'm Zak, i'm practically invisible and an acceptable target. I like Touhoumon, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, complaining about YuGiOh's TCG, having ridiculously obscure waifus, and Earthbound.

Emerald Chaos Mode is my first hack. After learning about doing a lot of stuff like ASM, changing palettes and bla bla, I started thinking about the story for a ROMHack. Let's say ECM is just a warm-up.