Re-introduce yourself!

Alex95

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello chat VoHiYo im hoshi and i like art, sparkles, burgers and memes! KKona FeelsGoodMan i can do art, guitar, and game dev but im amateur at best at everything FeelsBadMan

haHAA

My original introduction was made when I was optimistic and full of hope and not dead inside.

Needless to say, I was probably a much more interesting person back then. C'est la vie.

i used to have emotion now i have none and people say im literally twitch chat FeelsBadMan ̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\

i used to have emotion now i have none and people say im literally twitch chat FeelsBadMan ̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\

"hello im mei and im literally the coolest person ever except i dont like cats" mei wai qnq

...You alright, Hoshi?

hello chat VoHiYo im hoshi and i like art, sparkles, burgers and memes! KKona FeelsGoodMan i can do art, guitar, and game dev but im amateur at best at everything FeelsBadMan

This made me giggle

Eh, might as well.

I'm MidoriMage. Real name not said for privacy and stuff. I change avis. A lot. And of the Fate series frequently right now. I'd like to get along with plenty of people.

If you like dorky or the jerk with a heart of gold kind of characters, we'll get along swimmingly! If you don't you're as good as dead to me~ I mean, I'm sure I'll like you regardless.

Let's all suffer through life together!

My name's Shin and I'm an alcoholic.

Hi Shin

/notlate

pRs9r.png

pRsb8.png

gurl that's already taken

dude thanks for preserving my position while I was gone o/

I was gonna comment to her

Edited by Altina Orion

hi im mei and im currently embracing the puff

also, im usually the last one laughing after a joke/something comical

That poor puff looks like it's dying. Please understand.

Hi, I'm eclipse. I ban people if my Belgian waffles tell me to. Or if they break a bunch of important Code of Conduct things.

in my defense i didn't say i was THE person who always changed names

yeah I know~ I was MOSTLY joking but I just found it silly because your name change count isn't really that much out of the ordinary ^o^ maybe still higher than normal for active users, but not by that much

but also

and you did say at every possibility

I made the possibilities

;)

not asking admins aside, you still very clearly didn't change it at any opportunity you could get ^o^

although it does look like you've started falling into that trend recently, so I guess that would still explain for why you'd make such an introduction nowadays \o/

I was still amused though~ but it's ok