Using Ike in Revelations Lunatic

crazy_man

Just got my amiibo adapter (never upgraded to n3DS) to use my Ike amiibo with Fates.

I know that Ike is one of the weaker amiibos but I wanna make him work.

I know Ike lacks a personal skill and the only way to gain additional skills is to use DLC seals/brands.

Any suggestions on what skills to take? I want to avoid taker skills as I find them overpowered. I feel Lodestar is a must to help his speed and for the Charm skill.

Also what support bot class would be best for him for some stat boosts.

Edited by crazy_man

Ike is one of the weaker Amiibo units? I have a hard time believing that when he was just about lolbroken for me.

If you're playing Lunatic, you'll probably need the taker skills...

All of Ike's skills from the Vanguard class are good, so just use all of them. As for who to support bot for him, somebody with res. Ike's res is just omg wow awful. He could benefit from a bit more speed too.

Edited by Anacybele

Ana, you've never played lunatic and therefore have no business giving people advice on lunatic mode. Just because Ike did well for you in normal does not mean he stands up in lunatic.

Edited by Sunwoo

Ike is basically a worse Xander. High defense and strength, low speed, 1-2 range personal sword. However, he has less movement options and no supports, but you should be able to recruit him before Xander joins. So for a support bot, just like Xander, he'll enjoy a Fighter -> Berserker. Compared to the other Amiibo, he's definitely better than Robin since he can at least become a good physical defensive unit.

He also could use a class change to dread fighter in order to attempt to salvage his speed, but that will pretty much sacrifice his luck growth, unlike the Lodestar one - and, in both, his defense growth might become a bit RNG based at that point. Really, it might be better to sacrifice his speed but at least be certain that you'll have a reliable defensive unit, even if he won't be able to double.

Edited by NeonZ

Ike @ Lodestar

- Dancing Blade / Heavy Blade (depending on which is more important to you)

- Aether

- Aggressor

- Speed +2

- Galeforce

Growth Rates:

HP - 65

Strength - 55

Magic - 0

Skill - 60

Speed - 45

Luck - 70

Defense - 45

Resistance - 15

Don't pair him up so he can make use of Galeforce.

Ike is basically a worse Xander. High defense and strength, low speed, 1-2 range personal sword. However, he has less movement options and no supports, but you should be able to recruit him before Xander joins. So for a support bot, just like Xander, he'll enjoy a Fighter -> Berserker. Compared to the other Amiibo, he's definitely better than Robin since he can at least become a good physical defensive unit.

He also could use a class change to dread fighter in order to attempt to salvage his speed, but that will pretty much sacrifice his luck growth, unlike the Lodestar one - and, in both, his defense growth might become a bit RNG based at that point. Really, it might be better to sacrifice his speed but at least be certain that you'll have a reliable defensive unit, even if he won't be able to double.

i was about to ask why about Ike, but this makes sense.

I like my Marth Amiibo alot tho.