What's Your Type?

Rezzy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you guys take the Pokemon Quiz and see your type?

Link: http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/fun.html

My favorite is Psychic, I love stuff related to psyche and energy. I love almost every Psychic type with some exceptions.

Edit: for some reason I'm Flying type!

Edited by Quintessence

My favourite type would be grass.I like their design the most and in the test the result was that.

You'd be a Grass-type Pokémon! Folks admire your natural grace and spirit. Your ideal day is to bask in the warmth of the sun.

My favourites pokémon owuld be Snivy and Sewaddle,but Wartotle,Suicune and Raikou are pretty awesome

I got Water.

YEEEEES! And I honestly didn't think I would get it.

I love that at the question "Which one would like to join?"

The options are the evil teams and the Pokemon Fan Club.

I always the Fan Club was evil!

It showed a picture of Talonflame when it said I was Flying type, so I guess I'm Fire/Flying at least? I better watch out for Stealth Rocks.

It showed a picture of Talonflame when it said I was Flying type, so I guess I'm Fire/Flying at least? I better watch out for Stealth Rocks.

But on the other hand, you have Gale Wings!

But on the other hand, you have Gale Wings!

Alternatively, I could have Flame Body. It would be great to have my babies fully grown and ready to be born in 4.5 months. Being pregnant in July isn't as fun as you might think it is.

I'm still a Ghost meister according to the quiz.

My spooky levels are just too good to be anything else. It's confirmed.

Although I did try a second time and got Fighting for some reason. Must be all that Smashing that I do.

I got Flying. Which makes very little sense if you ever get a good look at me. The only flying-type move I might manage is bounce.

My favorite type is Dragon. All my "some day I hope this type appears" pokemon are or have been dragon mixed with another type. They hit like freight trains and generally have enough beef to survive a hit (unless faced with the new overpowered type, Fairy. Bleagh). Honorable mentions to go Fighting for its offensive potential, Water because of Greninja, Electric for always having interesting and/or cool looking mons, and Ghost, though I haven7t really fallen in love with a ghost type except for Gengar and Giratina. Giratina is a boss in my book based on looks and types alone. Too bad the cool type combinations for dragons are mostly banned from tourneys for one reason or another.

I got fairy. Which I feel conflicted about because I'm not terribly fond of fairy type pokemon... Not that they are bad or anything, but very few of them hit the top spots for me.

As for favorite type... I don't really have a clear favorite, but one of Normal, Grass, Water, Ice, Electric and Fire I guess?