Birthright Lunatic PMU - no DLC (Round 2) Update!(8-30-16)

Lord_Grima

Trying Birthright Lunatic again, my last attempt was stopped quickly by Camilla in Nohr's underground.

This time, a few new rules.

- If you want to pick a child please also make sure that their parent is on the list already or pick one of their parents as well.

- As with last time, I will not be using any DLC.

- I will use Path Bonuses and Battle/Visitor Ranking items, so I can have Two Dread Fighters and two Dark Falcons.

- Please try to be nice when picking.

I'll let you customize my avatar, and I hope for the best.

My Army:

1. Avatar (Outlaw! Bow Knight) (+Str, -Lck)

2. Mozu! Selkie (Master of Arms)

3. Mozu (Basara) <S-Kaden>

4. Azama (Master Ninja) <S-Kagero>

5. Kagero! Mitama (Swordmaster) <S-Hisame>

6. Hinoka (Dread Fighter)

7. Hinoka! Hisame (Kinshi Knight)

8. Sakura (Priestess)

9. Sakura! Asugi (Onmyoji)

10. Hana! Sophie (Swordmaster)

11. Azura! Rhajat (Dark Falcon)

12. Silas (Bow Knight)

13. Hayato (Blacksmith)

14. Setsuna (Mechanist)

15. Orochi! Caeldori (Dark Falcon)

16. Orochi (Basara)

Edited by Lord_Grima

I'm just gonna give you Basara Orochi since theres one left and it needs to be either her or Tsubaki since you have Caeldori, and Tsubaki sucks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I was unsure if I would provide periodic updates or not, so eventually I just decided to just provide one big update before Chapter 27 and Endgame. So, here it is!

Overall, this run went a lot better than my last run (I actually had characters that could take a hit and not die). The last few chapters were very hard with the large quantity of enemies thrown at you in mostly open areas (Hans and Iago are to blame).

Here is my current team and a small summary about how well each did.

Images of current stats: http://imgur.com/a/hDrEb

1. Avatar

No one gave me a gender or a look for my avatar, so I created my own. Her name was Violet. Currently she has very high Str and Skl and somewhat low Def and Res, so she served as a great glass cannon unit. She could deal high damage to many enemies and she was a very reliable killer.

2. Selkie

Selkie grew into a pretty good mixed unit, she had great stats all around, so I could use her for a tank and a solid attacker, great speed to dodge a lot of attacks as well. She became one of my best units at this near-endgame stage.

3. Mozu

Mozu grew a very high Def and Res while having a good Str, so she became a great tanking unit with a guard naginata. Her magic stat lacked a bit, so she mainly used her lances.

4. Azama

Azama is one of my favorite units this playthrough! He has a very high Str so he could easily kill his enemies. He very often proc'd crits with a barb shuriken, and he loved to proc lethality. He could also act as a semi-good tank with his pretty good Def/Res(which he did though some levels)

5. Mitama

Mitama turned out all right. I did not use her much as a front line unit, so she mainly played as a stat-pairup. She ended with a high speed, so she could dodge a good amount of attacks. When she was attacking, she was better at weakening than killing.

6. Hinoka

Hinoka turned out amazing. Early on she was very powerful and I had to stop using her for a while because she grew to a much higher level than the rest of my units were at. She could attack and tank with ease. She is also one of my best units this playthrough.

7. Hisame

Hisame does not have the best Str and/or Def/Res, so he could not attack or tank that well. Because of that he did not get a lot of screen time for me, so he stayed as a pairup unit. I'm not a fan of Kinshi Knight in the first place, so I don't know if that was a reason he had less screen time or not.

8. Sakura

Sakura is a reliable healer, not the best attacker, but she can deal a little damage if she needed to(never got a C rank on bows, so no Shining Bow).

9. Asugi

Asugi was a good mixed healer and magic attacker. He was not as strong as some other units, but he could get the job done.

10. Sophie

Sophie is amazing! She had a very high spd, so she could dodge a large amount of attacks and then retaliate with her very high Str. She is also one of my favorite/best units this playthrough.

11. Rhajat

Rhajat is a very powerful magic attacker and magic tank. She has one of the highest Res stats in my party and she could deal massive damage with her magic (very helpful against the Malig Knights in Chp. 24). Once she learned Galeforce she became even better.

12. Silas

Silas pretty well early on as a tankier unit, but as the game progressed he became a more mediocre unit. He has decent stats, but not as high as some others. He still did quite well throughout. So he is a decent mid-field type character, or "Jack of All Trades, Master of None".

13. Hayato

Hayato became a good physical tank and attacker, but his Res really stinks, so he dies quickly from magic attacks. He was a decent unit that could get a lot done with more balanced stats.

14. Setsuna

Setsuna was a good glass cannon unit, she could attack very well and crits a lot with a killer bow. Her flaw is that she has very little Def and a weak Res, so she stayed in the back lines with ranged support.

15. Caeldori

Caeldori is a great mixed attacker, she had good Str and Mag, so she could attack with both spears and tomes (Rhajat used tomes pretty much). She had a decent Res, so she helped Rhajat deal with the Malig Knights. As with Rhajat, Galeforce made her even better.

16. Orochi

I believe my Orochi was RNG blessed, she had amazing growths and stats. She has a very high Mag, Skl, and Res, while having a decent Def. Her Str and Spd are lacking, but a Bolt Naginata fixed that. She became a very powerful unit, punishing enemies with her magic.

16. Orochi

I believe my Orochi was RNG blessed, she had amazing growths and stats. She has a very high Mag, Skl, and Res, while having a decent Def. Her Str and Spd are lacking, but a Bolt Naginata fixed that. She became a very powerful unit, punishing enemies with her magic.

Actually, that's a pretty normal Basara!Orochi. She's just really good in any Tome wielding class.