Do you ever think that you play too much Fire Emblem?

Sometimes you just get sucked into a franchise for a bit haha. Trails in the Sky consumed all my free time for awhile, FE does that on occasion.

What shall I say?

I've played FE10 (the longest game in the series) like 120 times within four years.

I was so obsesessed by this game that I didn't play / finish the games of other videogame series I owned.

Nowadays I don't focus too much on FE10 anymore and give other FE parts and RPG series a chance and complete their games.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Sometimes you just get sucked into a franchise for a bit haha. Trails in the Sky consumed all my free time for awhile, FE does that on occasion.

Like, I played FE 1 because I am LPing it. FE 5, because I haven't played it. FE 6, because I have been putting off finishing that game for months. FE 8, because I have it on VC and I wanted to play through Ephraim's maps. FE 12, because I wanted to see how well I do on lunatic and to see if I would like that difficulty (spoilers, I don't like it), and Conquest, because the idea of doing a Maid/Butler only playthrough sounded fun... it is

What shall I say?

I've played FE10 (the longest game in the series) like 120 times within four years.

I was so obsesessed by this game that I didn't play / finish the games of other videogame series I owned.

Nowadays I don't focus too much on FE10 anymore and give other FE parts and RPG series a chance and complete their games.

Damn dude. And FE 10 isn't short either

more like write too much about fire emblem tbh

You kind of did it to yourself when you decided to write about the series. And you still have a lot of games left. But I am enjoying reading it though.

not anymore, i can't even be bothered playing any of the gameseven though i was going to play fe5 I played one chapter and i was likeeh

I can understand feeling burnt out by the series

Well, in the past, FE was literally the only series that seemed to exist in my life - in particular FE4, which I ended up playing 8 times consecutives in two months.

However, now I don't play it so much and I'm focusing my attention to games that I never played(and there are a lot of them), tough I still play a FE game some time.

I haven't actually played FE since... I finished my last Fates play-through a few months ago... but I have still been doing a ton of FE related translation work since then!

Oh dear, I still have that game lined up to play, I guess I should be worried about my already limited free time. xD

I don't play games all that much lately, but when I do play it's FE. I still need to finish Revelations, and I want to give Conquest a run on Lunatic which I know I will fail but hey why not. I may just play it for fun again, and I may replay Revelations as well. Other than that, Sacred Stones sounds like something I could easily get my hands on so that's a possibility. But I do have a pretty long backlog of games just waiting to be played, including Bravely Default and Zelda, so I may turn to that instead when I finish Revelations.