Who would make a better Bow Knight?

MeddlingMage

Selena is the canon one.

I think Laslow's growths work better with the class, being more offense focused, while Selena is a bit more speed and defense focused, and the class being a bit more offense focused.

But to be honest, Bow Knight isn't that good in the first place.

Laslow doesn't have the speed to double most enemy types, and Selena has the speed to double the faster enemy types, and Laslow's strength lead isn't significant, Selena's a lot better (as a bow knight and overall as a unit)

Laslow should be heart sealed to ninja (or dread fighter casually) on his join for the growths and 1-2 range and splash shurikenbreaker/sol later. He starts doubling and orkoing on ch13 when he picks up harlot and never stops never stopping. He's still an aight bow knight but he has better things to do.

Selena is a pretty decent bow knight that can go kinshi in the midgame. It's really her only niche but she's good at it.

Edited by joshcja

Personally, I'd go Bow Knight for both of them. Not that I really have anything against Hero...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I prefer Laslow as a Bow Knight, but maybe Silas and Anna more than him or Selena. Nina is probably the best one I've ever had, but she is a child. Hero has always been a more useful class than Bow Knight if you ask me, though. But it's up to you; I'd pay attention to how their stats are before promotion since how the stats actually grow can vary from playthrough to playthrough.