Does the US have something to worry about?

Phoenix Wright

Yeah, I mean, Fire Emblem isn't that much of a popular series in America.

Which makes the fact even worse. If NoE is putting more effort into releasing it, then what does that mean for us when FE 12 is in the making?

honestly, as of right now I'm hardly thinking about when FE:SD is coming out because of other things that are going on

At first I thought FE:SD was just a typo for DS, but I just realized that it stands for Shadow Dragon... Now either way works!

Just import from Europe... You get extra languages to mess about with.

You either see it as that or as an extra fucking pointless menu before the game even starts.

Just import from Europe... You get extra languages to mess about with.

You either see it as that or as an extra fucking pointless menu before the game even starts.

But with the bull crap region locked systems importing may not be an option.

i remember vaguely some article in which some person who is important in Nintendo saying that Fire Emblem was going to be released in console now for some reason that i can't remember, and that they made FE11 on the DS as an exception.

but i wouldn't trust it.

first of all, i think i read it in the internetz

second, my memory is a horrible horrible thing. i may have imagined reading it. :mellow:

The Europe before North America thing is indeed quite perplexing.

But Nintendo is got to be stupid not to release this one. I mean, this one actually have Marth in it. If they released it, when some noob ask you whether or not Marth was in it, you can actually say "YES" as oppose to "no, Marth is in another universe you noob."

I've been pestered with that question so many times when I play FE.

Most likely

Eh no.

While it's too hard to say, Fire Emblem as a series seems to have one team working on each title. Why does this matter?

Well, there's definitely a likelyhood that the next title will be a sequel to FEDS that's either FE3, FE3:Book 2, or a brand new title. There's little chance of it jumping to the console ship because of production cost, speed of production, and simply remaining consistent.

Then there's the potential for a remake of FE4, which like the remake of FE1, is more likely to be on the DS. Granted, it's almost entirely based on the speed and cost of producing on the DS compared to the Wii. In spite of little need to actually give it an english release outside of it's unavailability in english, it's widely considered one of the better titles. The remake train of FE1 and potentially FE3 grants a decent chance that by FE15, there will be a remake of this title.

The remaining chance at a new title still has a better chance on being on the DS. It'd be different if I thought or it seemed like IS had 2 teams working on 2 FEs. Then I'd also bet on a Wii FE coming first. But the titles come out too far apart for that to be a likely truth.

As for the topic, no. NoA has gained some weird habits in spreading out game titles with odd dates simply to gain more money.