What boon/bane would benefit a priestess Corrin?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'd say +Mag -Spd. Your Speed growth as a Priestess/Shrine Maiden is still 55, so you shouldn't be slow. Strength is 55 and Magic is 60, so both healing and attacking should be effective. Plus you have the Shining Bow if you get RNG screwed in Strength.

I'd say +Mag -Spd. Your Speed growth as a Priestess/Shrine Maiden is still 55, so you shouldn't be slow. Strength is 55 and Magic is 60, so both healing and attacking should be effective. Plus you have the Shining Bow if you get RNG screwed in Strength.

Good point I didn't consider RNG on strength. Thank you :D I'll be going with this it seems like it'll work perfectly. c:

No Yato/10, would not Priestess again

In all seriousness I would strongly reccomend against -Spd. Even if it seems overkill you can never have too much Spd as it grants not only the potential to literally double your Str/Mag when attacking but it also grants you a defensive advantage with your Avoid. I would go -Lck, as it's not as Priestess has oodles of Luck anyways. Additionally, why waste the nice +5% Spd growth a Mag asset gives you? Use the beastly 50% Spd growth at base (65% as a Priestess) to your advantage, don't sacrifice it for balanced stats. A "Balanced" Corrin isn't a good Corrin. Corrin is supposed to specialize and wreck face by playing to their strengths and leaving their shortcomings to be handled by the rest of your army.

With a +Mag/-Lck Priestess!Corn you'd have growths of 55 / 50 / 55 / 45 / 65 / 45 / 35 / 50. You'd basically be a second Niles but better growths in literally every stat lmao

Realistically if you're marrying Niles you should use a class with a 1 range weapon, but I suppose the Shining Bow wouldn't be too bad as you could pass it between yourself and Niles if you are in Guard Stance together a lot. I'd go with Adventurer with Niles. Even though it's basic it's basic for a reason. He couldn't really ask for a better class.

Edited by Wayward Alchemist

No Yato/10, would not Priestess again

In all seriousness I would strongly reccomend against -Spd. Even if it seems overkill you can never have too much Spd as it grants not only the potential to literally double your Str/Mag when attacking but it also grants you a defensive advantage with your Avoid. I would go -Lck, as it's not as Priestess has oodles of Luck anyways. Additionally, why waste the nice +5% Spd growth a Mag asset gives you? Use the beastly 50% Spd growth at base (65% as a Priestess) to your advantage, don't sacrifice it for balanced stats. A "Balanced" Corrin isn't a good Corrin. Corrin is supposed to specialize and wreck face by playing to their strengths and leaving their shortcomings to be handled by the rest of your army.

With a +Mag/-Lck Priestess!Corn you'd have growths of 55 / 50 / 55 / 45 / 65 / 45 / 35 / 50. You'd basically be a second Niles but better growths in literally every stat lmao

Realistically if you're marrying Niles you should use a class with a 1 range weapon, but I suppose the Shining Bow wouldn't be too bad as you could pass it between yourself and Niles if you are in Guard Stance together a lot. I'd go with Adventurer with Niles. Even though it's basic it's basic for a reason. He couldn't really ask for a better class.

I second that.

+Mag, -Luck. I can say that because that's how i've made my avatar (yes, even with the priestess talent). If its for giving Nina good stats, you are only sacrificing -2 str, and luck for 4 mag, 6 spd and 4 res (and 1 def). Nina can use the shining bow if you manage to get one to, thus utilizing her high Mag stat in a class with a bow.

(LOL my avatar is also named Nina (it's been my gaming alias forever), so I'm trying my best not to confuse them XD)

Didn't even know this is a thing. Highly tempted now...I really like impractical weapon users (which is very much not the case, with those kind of growths).

Edited by Soul~!

And the Grim/Shadow/Alpha/Omega versions of the Yato give you all their stat boosts anyway as long as the thing is in your inventory, so you don't lose out on much, in my opinion (aside from the awesome Dragon Fang animation). I'd say go for it.