Bath Towels

Michelaar

I was on my Rev. File today. And to my surprise, when I gave Niles & Camilla a bath towel, they.... Liked it and we gained support points. Are there more characters that like bath towels?

Keaton, Camilla, Niles, Nina, Peri, Soleil, Velouria, Selkie, Setsuna, Shigure, Azama, Anna, and Izana like receiving bath towels.

Best reactions are Elise, Yukimura, Beruka, and Percy, though.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Silly Shigure and your artistic ways. I suppose that some things can only be appreciated by artists... as well as wolfskin, people with dirty minds, merchants, Setsuna...

Edited by Lightchao42

The bath towels are weird because it's pretty obvious that they translated those lines BEFORE they cut the swimsuits from the game, so they talk about mundane bath towels as if they're underwear or sexualized outfits rather than just... towels.

Some of those reactions are very out of place, aren't they? It wouldn't surprise me if they were implemented before the swimsuits were removed.

I'm not saying they aren't funny though, because they are!

The bath towels are weird because it's pretty obvious that they translated those lines BEFORE they cut the swimsuits from the game, so they talk about mundane bath towels as if they're underwear or sexualized outfits rather than just... towels.

Some of those reactions are very out of place, aren't they? It wouldn't surprise me if they were implemented before the swimsuits were removed.

This is what I've always assumed.

Personally I'd be stoked to receive new towels as a gift. I'd prefer it to the often odd face/head accessories.

Personally I'd be stoked to receive new towels as a gift. I'd prefer it to the often odd face/head accessories.

Yeah, some of them are weird and don't give character's reactions when they really should.

Mozu is one that sticks out to me. "Oh, you gave me a mask of the things that killed my parents? That's nice of you! Oh, you gave me a towel? That's weird."

I think it's implied that you're telling them to wear the towel, that's why they react like they do. If I told you to go in public and wear a towel, would you not think it's weird?

I had no idea that Shigure was into that sort of thing... I wonder where he got it from?

He's not exactly into "that sort of thing"... he seems to show interest in it from a more artistic perspective, at least that's the impression I got. He's really into painting, maybe he's into figure painting too.

He's not exactly into "that sort of thing"... he seems to show interest in it from a more artistic perspective, at least that's the impression I got. He's really into painting, maybe he's into figure painting too.

Hmm, that post was a joke anyway since I already knew that Shigure would appreciate "such things" for artistic reasons. I just wanted to post something since my "list of characters who like bath towels" list was ninja'd by Anomalocaris... I adjusted my post to make my less-than-serious nature more clear.

That still doesn't explain Izana though. But that's probably because he's just weird.

Edited by Lightchao42

Ngl

Sophie may have my favorite reaction.

Hmm, that post was a joke anyway since I already knew that Shigure would appreciate "such things" for artistic reasons. I just wanted to post something since my "list of characters who like bath towels" list was ninja'd by Anomalocaris... I adjusted my post to make my less-than-serious nature more clear.

That still doesn't explain Izana though. But that's probably because he's just weird.

Consider how one recruits Izana