Spaghetti (sp?) Bridge!

Liz

I've eaten raw spaggetti before. :mellow:

Mind you it's usually when there's nothing left to eat and I don't feel like cooking.

And that's some hard course you're taking. XD (Note: I AM joking. I mean, you're a nuclear physics major, that's heavy stuff.)

its a class project to teach us some junk about spotting problem areas in engineering designs and some other junk.

we're supposed to build a bridge completely out of spaghetti and see how much weight it can take before it breaks. whichever bridge can take the greatest force compared to the bridge's weight is the winner and gets 10 points added to their lab report.

its really exciting!

You have the hots for her :angry:

*punches Thunder Lord*

SHES MINE

Haha, yeah right. You couldn't even punch your lunch ticket if you had the chance. :lol:

Lets let the divine dragon princess decide, tittycakes. XD

That's really neat. One of my high school physics classes had a similar project in which we had to make bridges with a limited number of popsicle sticks and glue, but I would think spaghetti would be a really neat material to experiment with; I assume you'd have to be much more attentive to how the weight spreads through the structure. I hope you enjoy your bridge building experience as much as you seem to be anticipating, projects like this can be a lot of fun.

I'm just coming in this topic to say...

Yes, spaghetti is the correct spelling. And that's a neat idea, building a bridge with spaghetti. I think I'll go try it for myself...

EDIT: Also, that edit war was teh lulz.

Edited by Nightmare

I can haz pasta architecture?

you can haz anything you want!

:o

your ITE class sounds more fun than my ITE class.........

lol!

why? what are YOU doing in your ITE class?