A Question About Anime

Oh god, it's like the kids in Pokemon who are playing Pokemon, and the fact Game Freak exist within Pokemon.

That's some /Music Plays shit right there.

Edited by TrueEm

Hmm.

So if, for instance, you are watching an anime which depicts a human, you're just watching an animation made to resemble a human, not an actual human.

So if the thing they're watching on tv is animated, it's always really anime/cartoon/etc, even if, within the world the anime is set in, the characters are watching something that's live action from their point of view. I guess.

But some shows do have live action graphics in with anime graphics. So if it's like that, I guess it would technically still be live action?

Don't remember if this ever happened in anime (though it probably did), but there was an episode of the simpsons where homer ends up in the real world. I guess that if you stuck a cartoon TV frame around this scene and had other characters in the simpsons watching homer, the thing the characters are watching on TV could be considered live action.

Edited by HELP