Who are your favorite Fire Emblem Youtubers?

IceBrand

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines are Mangs, Ghast, and of course Etika.

Here's a quote from the great Mangs "I was busy eating Fried Chicken and Watermelon, bitch"

Special shout out to Mage knight 404. At one point I confused his voiced for Chuggaconroy.

It's wierd because I consider them as SF Member before I see them as YouTuber, so I don't subscribe to their channels, because seeing the videos outside of her wouldn't seems... right, you know?

Just curious, besides Etika's energy and... ahem, unique humor... do you guys know a reason why the smash community sees him as a major face in the FE community, when he isn't even known in actual FE circles?

Just curious, besides Etika's energy and... ahem, unique humor... do you guys know a reason why the smash community sees him as a major face in the FE community, when he isn't even known in actual FE circles?

because of his obsession with Robin

which lead to actual fe streams

that's about it

Mines are Mangs, Ghast, and of course Etika.

Here's a quote from the great Mangs "I was busy eating Fried Chicken and Watermelon, bitch"

Special shout out to Mage knight 404. At one point I confused his voiced for Chuggaconroy.

same here

my foavorite quote from Ghast "she die as she lived, pointless and irrevelant"

Mangs "if it bleeds it breeds"

There's also Trinimmortal, even thought his videos are about League of Legends, he's also a FE player and mentionned FE a few times in his videos.

Since when Etika is a FE youtuber?

Anyway, my favorites are Pheonixmaster1 and Shadowofchaos.

I've heard that Slimkirby is a Fire Emblem fan as well. Been meaning to watch his videos.

Wait, seriously?!

Edited by Water Mage

I guess since he's pretty popular and the most known Youtuber to play FE.