Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really like either of these lynches. how much time do we have left. where did people go. where is prims

i know manix is at squash so he can't do mod things until he comes back

I don't like placing a vote unless I have a good reason, and I felt pressured to make a vote so I decided to vote first and then find a reason.

Isn't this a little contradictory? I don't like random votes, so I randomly voted and then try to convince myself that I didn't randomly vote.

Overall, I didn't like the reasoning for Artic's LG vote and her defensive behavior in her following posts but I don't think she's scum tbh. She sounds like a bad townie, trying to defend herself. Kinda like me at times. Of course I may be a bit biased, and with my luck she'll flip scum and make me look bad, but hey, it did generate discussion.

Which brings me to this:

looks like my whole point is incorrect and yall should lynch me, right? after all i DID make all that up on the spot about you having made a post thats hella easy to miss, your gender, and the fact that lord gaius made a post thats hella easy to miss. youre like that person on the internet that looks at a solid argument and responds with a spelling correction.
its not about the vote itself. its both of your approaches to the vote that made me think yours was grimier. i brought up michel because people started voting him off of his rvs post. cant say i blame em but, like i said, at least he didnt fuckin skirt around a rationale for the vote like you did.
go ahead and omgus your way to the grave dawg, you even have more reason to vote me than gaius and your reasoning still sucks.
Quoting is hard. While Arctic (arguably) started the argument. This post just screams "hostile" to me. Like you're trying to intimidate Arctic into not retorting, and you didn't even deny her statement that you're pushing for an easy lynch, which let's admit. At this point, it kinda is.
iirc you said youve only played one maf game so ill tell you that your best bet (if youre town) is to vote for arctic fox. right now youre both at 3, and if you vote for her and votecount doesnt change by deadline, she gets lynched and not you.

I would understand if we were pressed for time, but we still had 17 hours into the day phase at the time of this post and getting reads on multiple people would've been more beneficial in the long run than bandwagoning someone for an easy lynch.

It sounds like you want to take charge and get to decide who gets lynched based on piggybacking other people's reads and intimidating others to do the same. Which in my personal opinion, not a very town-ish behavior. ##Unvote ##Vote: Donald Trump

a random player is probably mafia

michelaar could still be scum since his first reaction upon entering the thread is "why am i suspicious? all i did is what the other people were doing" and my immediate instinct is that self-conscious scum would post that

via is deffos town, surprised manix didnt rig them as itp

i didnt read anything else. nk me so i dont have to play

mich is still the best play. hes largely focused on himself since coming back and hedges his words to justify his lack of initiative (see the two posts on this page). seems like he only posts in reaction to others

past that we have donald v arctic fox and green poet vs quote. if we dont go mich id hit fox and go from there

if it wasn't for the fact that deadline's probably gonna happen when i'm not around i'd vote green poet. her play is too safe (just asking questions, arctic fox vote comes late for no real reason, is poking michelaar without really taking a stance on his alignment) and tonally it seems like she's trying not to get on anybody's bad side

and her reaction to arctic fox's response to her vote looks like she's just trying to brush it aside to keep a vote down without really pushing arctic fox like a townie would do, like she just wants to have a vote out so she appears to be Doing Things, not like she wants to catch scum

i think arctic fox is super obviously town getting flak over a silly d1 vote lol. but the vote doesn't seem like something a player like her would do as scum, contextually

and a random player just sucks for starting off with a game theory post when nothing was happening then coming back to vote a guy with 0 votes while ignoring michelaar and everything else really

yeah i would like to lynch green poet also weh ): i dont like any of the lynches that are probably happening today

via is deffos town, surprised manix didnt rig them as itp

i wish but considering my luck w itps lately it's probably for the best

although, mafia pragmatism makes me want michelaar as a D1 lynch even if i think green poet is scummier, because he's like "i dunno lol" about everything and will probably be mislynch fodder the whole game if he's town unless he turns it around real quick

14 hours ish @Via

I don't think I'd vote GP just yet because I would have (and did) attacked Arctic Fox as well for the push on me, and she's been kind of "ok guys lets do X then Y" but nothing jumps out to me as SCUM in her posts.