Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

I think whats really funny is my meta has changed from what it used to be. I used to be way more aggressive as town and as scum I'd be way more cautious and hesitant but I got tired of mafia so the line started to blur

I'm not at home and idk if I'll be around for phase end

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think whats really funny is my meta has changed from what it used to be. I used to be way more aggressive as town and as scum I'd be way more cautious and hesitant but I got tired of mafia so the line started to blur

hmm well I hadn't played for like several months before ace attorney so it's likely I missed some such games. Could you name some of these aggressive town games you played?

you're probably looking for games before my name change. I'm on mobile so I can't pink any specifically but I feel like I shouldn't really care bc i still think k you're scum

I mean... if you don't want to humor me that's fine, either way I'm not going to dedicate time explaining why I'm not scum to you.

Michelaar needs to explain this post,

I beg your pardon..

Also, I'm dead

why she thinks she's "dead" and why she edited it.

I think A Random Player's posts are ok, and clarifying the rules has been helpful. Gaius isn't taking any firm stances on things, which isn't inherently scummy but something I'd like to see change. Ken reads very similarly to how he did as town last game.

Also after a reread it seems I got Trump and yolo confused in an earlier post, I think I said something about Trump encouraging activity because of the setup numbers but that was actually said by yolo

Do we universally lose if we don't lynch or does it just NL?

NL first time, UL the second.

Another reminder: don't edit posts.

~34 minutes left.

Edited by Curly Brace

We don't make treaties with cults. We kill the cults because holy shit they are op.

I will not vote for Artic Fox, though. She actually searched for a hypotethical cult and offers a proposal, and that's something a scum would never do.

##Unvote

##Vote: Michelaar

I want to see how's this going to be. Michelaar is the one wo least contributed to the day while being on the eye of the storm, which I find unexcusable.

Also I see an actual attempt of a defense from Artic Fox, so she somewhat cares for the game, which I can't see from Mich.

Votals 1.2 (aka much change. wow.)

Michelaar (5): Prims, Yolo, Lord Gaius, A Random Player, 20XX

Arctic Fox (3): Michelaar, Green Poet, Trump

Green Poet (1): Quote

Yolo (1): Mars

Not Voting: Arctic Fox

~15 minutes remain. 4 to lynch at deadline and 6 to hammer.

Edited by Curly Brace

Michelaar (5): Prims, Yolo, Lord Gaius, A Random Player, 20XX

Arctic Fox (3): Michelaar, Green Poet, Trump

Green Poet (1): Quote

Yolo (1): Mars

Not Voting: Arctic Fox

You all decided to lynch the silent one.

Michelaar - Mafia Fabricator - Lynched Day One

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. No talking at night.

You wake up to find one of your own dead.

Quote - Town Hunter - Killed Night One

It is now Day Two. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Edited by Curly Brace

so one of my townreads flipped scum and one of my scumreads flipped town wow i'm playing badly this game

Going through Michelaar's wagon:

We don't make treaties with cults. We kill the cults because holy shit they are op.

I will not vote for Artic Fox, though. She actually searched for a hypotethical cult and offers a proposal, and that's something a scum would never do.

Town should not propose to negotiate with cult either. You stated at the beginning of the game that all itp should be lynched on declaration; why are you okay with AF directly opposing this policy?

Given the policy you've set, shouldn't you have voted AF over Michelaar upon seeing her proposal?

ARP's reasons for voting Michelaar seem ok and were explained over the course of multiple posts so no issues there I guess?

Also it seems Michelaar is a guy and his last post was pointing out ARP mistakenly calling him "she" (at first I'd instead read this as a correction). I feel like ARP would be less likely to make this mistake, and Michelaar would be less likely to point it out, if they were scumbuddies?

Gaius still didn't end up taking a firm stance on anything by d1 end. Also Prims/Yolo/Gaius' Michelaar votes were placed early on and just stayed on him till lynch so... not as sure what to make of those.

so one of my townreads flipped scum and one of my scumreads flipped town wow i'm playing badly this game

Going through Michelaar's wagon:

Town should not propose to negotiate with cult either. You stated at the beginning of the game that all itp should be lynched on declaration; why are you okay with AF directly opposing this policy?

Given the policy you've set, shouldn't you have voted AF over Michelaar upon seeing her proposal?

I'm affraid you missed the point of my statement.

I did not say it was a Townie thing to do a proposal to an hypothetical cult. I said it wasn't a scum move, given that cults usually try to take over the Mafia first.

The point of my post was simple: Artic Fox might have been doing the wrong moves, but at least was doing something, and that instinct of selfpreservation was worth (to me) more than Mich's silence.

Having to take a decision while time was running out, I decided to save the one who was generating more content by voting its direct competitor in the race to the noose.

I no way I said it was okay to make treaties with 3rd parties (I even said in that post that we should kill'em asap) so I'd appreciate you to not twist my words, m'lady.

i like prims' approach to his scum read on michelaar, and i have a feeling yolo doesnt raw dog bus his mate from when yolo hopped on the scum!michelaar train. i also just think 20xx is town.

outside of that, im willing to let go of my scum!arctic read for now. i couldve def just been tunneling cuz of lack of content lmao.

mars' iso is three posts. the only one that matters is a vote for yolo thats, like, not a huge deal, but it doesnt really draw anything for a read cuz the reasoning was kinda bad and he stopped posting, so like post plz

gaius' content is kinda meh, his arctic fox fos is whatever but he retracts it later. i can honestly see him being totally down with offing michelaar since well hes kind of a scrub, so ultimately that, and his michelaar scum read at the time he had it, read as null. he kinda let himself dance between both paths and he went with michelaar so idk.

green poet and random players' isos are long and its 2:15 am so ill catch yall on the flip side, but for now ill go ahead and

##vote mars

ill probably have more conviction on a vote when i read arp and gp's iso and reread d1 as it went.